two

"Ooh. Im not playing Games, Y/n."

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. Getting ice cream in summer Isnt banned, Right?

"Come on, Tzuyu. Its so hot." You Fanned yourself using both of your hands.

"Shut up. You promised to Check People in the website yesterday." She Rolled her eyes and Continued to scroll on her phone.

You pouted, "But I had grocery shopping!"

She scoffs, Turning off her phone and Placing it on the Glass coffee table infront of the both of you.

"Whatever. Just sign up on your phone instead. I wanna see how many Girls sent you a friend request." She opened her palm, signalling to give her your phone.

The small device was quickly on her Hands within Seconds. You knew how Tzuyu would be if she was getting impatient, Or Angry.

"Hmm. Lets see..." Her eyes Shoot up, And You forrowed your eyebrows in Confusion.

"What? Why?" You ask, Staring at her shocked state.

She smirked and looked at you. "You have 164 friend requests within Hours!"

Surprised, You grabbed the phone harshly from her and You gawk at their Profiles.

They were all women, Most in the age of 21-29, And some were even below 18.

You somehow Felt a small pinch of insecurity as you saw all their profiles. Some were nudes, And selfies full of seducive actions.

And You looked at yours, It was a picture of you wearing a swimsuit. It was when you were still in college, You were chosen to be part of the school Newspaper.

The College you went in was well known, And It didnt take long until High standard Companies Gave you an opportunity to be a model.

You took the chance, But didnt last long. One time, The comapany was Asking if you would be fine if You were willing to Give them a nude pic.

It was for a whitening soap Commercial, And You didnt agree since it was starting to get out of hand.

"Ohh. Look at this one."

You were instantly pulled out of your thinking, And you looked at Tzuyu showing you a profile of a Girl.

Rosé Park
19 Years Old
Im Good With Strap-Ons
;)

You stare at the 'picture' shown below. Despite You saying all of them were Having nudes as Profiles, You noticed all of them were in pixel like Forms, Making it hard to see the face.

"I'd give her a Go."

You were taken aback by Tzuyu's words.

"Hm. You havent even seen her face yet." You shrugged, And she Smiles, A sly one.

She took her phone from her pocket, And Tapped on a fiew things before looking up at you, The same sly smile on her pretty face.

"It said that you could do a videocall. Photos can only be seen in SMS." She explained, And You realised she was typing.

You scooted nearer, And looked at hee phone.

She had a number already, And She said Hi.

"You wanna Fuck her?"You ask.

She nodded and licked her lips, While turning off her phone.

"Watch me."