fourteen

"What The..."

You watch as Yoongi Groans, standin on his Feet. He leans in, "I'll get back to you later. Go to my room. The last door In the left."

You shyly nod, Looking away. You see him Smile, And he pecks your cheek before Completely going away.

You quickly picked up your dress from the marble floor, Running towards his room. You watch as every shiny object Catches your attention.

You open the door to his room, As soon as you close the door, You put on your dress, Simply Sitting at the edge of his bed.

All you could see was Black and White. His Room was painted white, But all the curtains, Or the Mattress was Black.

All the furniture there was black, But the Walls and Floor was white. You let out a confused frown.

This guy is mysterious.

You thought, Looking at everything that surrounds you. You continued to sit there, Hands Playing with the trim of your dress.

You heard footsteps, and You raise your head, Your attention now at the door.

Then the door opens, Revealing Yoongi with a lazy smirk on his face.

"Who was that?"

You ask, Looking at The window. You then return your gaze at him. He simply answers,

"Just a Employee from Our Company." He looks at you straight in the eyes and you gulp.

You both had a mini Staring contest before You look down as you felt his Hand Run up your thigh.

You Pursed your lips, Feeling goosebumps trail down your skin.

"Should We finish what we started, Babe?"

You bit your lip nervously as you Hear his familiar Daddy Voice again.

You see him lean in, And before you knew it, His lips where on yours. You kiss him back hungryly, Feeling yourself Getting needy already.

He pulls away, The both of you Panting heavily.

"Strip For me, Y/N."

He say, Almost Breathlessly. You quickly nod. At this moment, All you needed was to have him inside of you, And you were willing to do anything just for that.

You Were quick On your Feet. You Slowly Pull down the thin straps of your dress. It slowly falls Down, your Upper half now Seen.

You slowly Sway your hips, Letting the fabric fall down All the way to your feet.

Yoongi stares at You with Eyes Full of Lust. And That excites you even more.

You see him stand on his feet, Quickly grabbing your Wrists and pushing You on the soft bed harshly.

He groans, "Fuck, Baby."

He Pecks your lips and made Soft wet Kisses on your stomach down to your lace Underwear.

"D-daddy.." You whisper, Feeling yourself throbbing with need.

He Smirks and Kisses You again. You smile as you felt his hand start to pull down your underwear.

He wastes no time and Pulls away, Unbuckling his Belt. You Pursed your lips, Seeing his Boner and his size.

"Spread Your Legs for Daddy, Baby."

His Husky voice echoed Through your eardrums. You nod, Spreading your legs open.

He Positions Himself, Gaze never leaving yours.

"You Ready, Y/N?"

You quickly nod, Gulping as You felt him rub against your entrance. You hiss as you felt his Head Enter you.

He suddenly Thrusts inside of you. You felt your walls stretch at his size, As you felt him inside of you now completely.

"Y-yoongi.."

You whimper, and The man Groans in return. He thrusts Slowly, And You moan. Ot hurt at first, But after a fiew thrusts, You now feel Pleasure.

"M-more, Daddy."

You managed to speak. You see the man Nods and leans in,The both of You kissing Roughly.

His thrusts Were now Fast, And You Were starting to breath heavyly. You feel him hit your good spot, And You Let out a strangled moan.

His hands found their way to massage your breasts. You moan, Feeling him Harden Inside of you and his thrusts became faster than you could Imagine.

"Im a-almost there, D-daddy."

You say, The Knot in your stomach starting to release. He Groans,

"Same Here, Baby."

He thrusts Inside of you mercilessly now, The sharp sound of skin slapping against eachother surrounds the room..

"D-daddy!"

You felt yourself start to release. But before you could, You felt warm liquid Inside of you, While Yoongi starts to slow down. You came right after, And He pulls Himself Out.

He lays beside you, The both of you panting heavily..

The man Grins, "Ready For Round two, Babe?"

Your eyes narrowed at him. But he was quick on his movements, And Spinned the both of you, Causing you to be the one on top Of him.

You Start to realise what he Wants, And You Turn around. This was Your first Time doing a 69 position.

And You were glad Enough to Do it with him.