nine

"J-jennie.."

You Bit your lip, wincing as you felt her pull you down the couch harshly.

"Its Daddy, Baby."

You gulp, Her low and dark voice echoing in your head. 

"I was so excited to taste you."

You stare as The Girl Hovering above you stare back at you with lust-filled Eyes. She was looking at you as if you were some prey. And its starting to make you feel wet even more.

You squeal as You felt her Hand tug down at your black lace Underwear Below Your skirt. You saw her smirk one last time before completely pulling put yoyr underwear harshly.

You gulp, Heart beating fast as She slowly spread your legs apart. You shiver as you felt yourself fully Exposed, The Cool wind Causing you to throb.

Jennie licks her lips, "You look so Beautiful, Baby."

You somehow Felt your heart skip a beat at her words. But she doesnt waste time, and Quickly shoves her head Between your legs.

You hiss, Feeling her Warm tongue Brush against your Clit. Your back arched as You felt her Thumb Rub your clit in circular motions.

Her Tongue was now Playing on your hole, As If trying to enter it. Though her mouth was doing such fantasies to you, Her Gaze was still On you.

Your back arched as You felt Her finger play with your entrance, Jennie now chuckling Giving a Kind of vibration Flow down her tongue as she continues to lick you.

She suddenly pulls away, and her Finger enters you. Your walls quickly clenching as she curls up her finger inside of you so suddenly.

"You were so sweet, baby."  she added, "I think I found my Favourite dessert."

Your back arched as She enters Another finger, Her tongue finding its way back to your core.

You shut your eyes as you felt a knot down your stomach. You bit your lip Hard,

"I-im comming, D-daddy.."

Your voice just above a whisper. You feel her lip tug upward,

"Come for Daddy, Babygirl."

You Whimper as You felt her Enter another finger, Curling them As She thrusts It in and out of you.

Your toenails curled as you felt yourself comming hard.

"D-daddy!"

You sqeal, Panting heavily as You felt yourself Release. You felt her suck All of your Juices before Pulling back, Staring at you while she also pants.

She lays beside you, her lips Pressed on your Forehead,

"Sleep now, Baby. We still have tomorrow."