twenty three

"Oh God.."

Dahyun Watches closely at Tzuyu, Pacing across from her With worry filled Eyes.

She scoffs. "I called the Police. Said they're Gonna be here."

Tzuyu Pauses, And Sends her a frown. "Here? Well. Our friend is Kidnapped And Now they choose to go here Instead??"

"Exactly."

Dahyun simply hums Before standing up to her feet, Grabbing the Tzuyu's Car Keys, And Heading out the doorway.

"W-wait for me, You Sick Bitch!"

Tzuyu Yells, Grabbing her things Before slipping on her shoes, Head Sticking out on the doorway.

"U-um... Do you perhaps Know... Y/N?"

Tzuyu Slowly raises up her head, a Tall figure Infront of her.

The woman forces out a smile, Her Gummy Smile showing.

A Confused frown Crowns Tzuyu's Face.

"Y/N? Why? Who are you?"

The woman Simply smiles, And Sighed.

"Im Jennie. Jennie Kim."

~

"Jennie Kim, Huh?"

You idly raise up your head, The stinging pain on your bottom Lip Causes You to Wince in your seat.

"Keep her out of this."

Your Voice was Hoarse From all the Screaming You did a fiew Minutes ago.

Yeri Scoffs, and Pulls Out Her phone From her pocket, A smug smirk on her face.

She Fakes out a sigh. "Omo~ My baby Y/N has found Another!"

Your Mentally roll your eyes. You try to move, But your hands Were tied Behind the Chair. Your Stomach Was hurting, From all the Hits She Did.

All your body parts were Aching, And Tears were starting to Form in the brim of your eyes.

You watch her phone, A picture of Jennie With Lisa In McDonald's Kissing Right infront of your eyes.

Your Heart Clenches.

"She Doesnt love You, Y/N." She Stated, Putting her phone back to her Pocket.

You  Let out a Shaky breath. "But I do."

She looks Taken aback By your audden Confession. There was a Minute Of Silence before a loud laugh exits her mouth.

She holds her stomach, "You're Hilarious, Y/N!" and as If a button was pushed to change her, Anger Suddenly stikes In her features.

Her hand Roughly Grip Your chin, Causing you to look up at her. She cocks her right eyebrow.

"Oh, Shut it. You dont Love her." Her Nails Starting to make scars down Your chin, And You Squint your eyes, Trying to ignore the pain.

She Hums, "It takes a Person A long period of Time before they know They really love That someone."

You Snort, Her hand finally Leaving your Chin. "Well Im not that person, Sorry."

You glare at her, "Its not That I love her now. But I want to."

"We met on a hook up site, I know That She has Allot of girls Behind her. " You sighed, "I know That all too well."

"But I dont care if she Loves me or Not." Your gazes Connect, And Your heart stammers in your chest. "I Know people come and people go."

A tear Slips down Your eye, "Just Like how You did."

"You left me, Yeri!" Your breathing starts To Get uneven, Your tears starying to flow Like a river. "You Used me!"

Yeri looks away, And Her jaw Clenches. "Like How She does. She's Using You, Y/N!"

"... Im not."

A voice suddenly echoes In the room, And You Flinch.

"J-Jennie?"

You were Crying, But you couldnt help but let out a smile. She was now ther infornt of you, Worry Striken In her features.

"Baby." She whispers before Running her way Towards You, her arms Snaking around Your back to pull you nearer.

You hear sobs comming from The other, And You Inhale.

"Good. I now Have Choices."

Yeri's Voice rings In Your eardrums, And You Sighed, eyebrows Knitted together.

"Choices?" You squeak, and Jennie Pulls Away Carefully, And standing to her feet.

The woman Infornt of You suddenly Pulls out the Weapon, The metal Shining across the room.

A gun.

"One Stays, And One Goes." She Whispers, Suddenly pulling the trigger.

And Your heart Stops beating. It was as If everything was in Slow Motion, You were even too shocked to blink.

"Choose."She laughs Histerically. You saw Jennie Beside you gulp, And You Pursed Your lips.

"Dont, Yeri. Take me instead."

You voice out.

You knew Jennie Didnt deserve this. She didnt deserve such treatment just because The two of You Met in a hook up site.

She was Young, And You wanted her to be free. Not stuck In some Deadly game.

"Hm.." She squints Her eyes and sighes.

"Oka--"

"No! Take me Instead!"

Jennie suddenly yells, Cutting off The other girl. Yeri now looks at her with amusement in her eyes.

"Hm, That'd Be nice." She Hums.

"No!"

You Shook your head. Repeatedly.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Last One." Yeri Laughs, "Go!"

You speak, But Jennie Sighs and answers with a sad Voice.

"I'll go."

~