seven

"I can sleep here. Now go with that Jennie!"

You pout as Sora keeps on forcing you to go to Jennie's place Right after she read your messages Accidentally.

"Its 11, Sora. Im tired." You faked out a yawn  while taking steps Towards your bedroom.

And suddenly, You heard The sound of Keys dangling against Eachother, And Your ears perked up.

.
"You must've forgot...."

~

Jennie silently squints her eyed as She hears the annoying voice again, From the Girl.

"You must've forgot, Daddy~"

"Irene, Im tired." Jennie Sitd down on her couch, Avoiding the girl's Gaze.

Irene bites her lip, And Took off her denim Jacket. " But Daddy, You seemed so excited when You sent me those messages."

Jennie Rolls her eyes and Took out her Math Book from her bagpack. "I have someone Comming over."

The girl's eyes widened in disbelief and She scoffs. "Its that Y/N isnt It?" Jennie's Ears perked up at the name mentioned.

Irene smirks at Jennie's reaction. "She's The first girl you Followed back, And Visited her profile More than 3 times."

"Shut It. Im trying to focus." Jennie Sighs and Stared at the Math problem On her book instead.

"Oh, she Replied!"

Jennie's Eyes widened as she heard the familiar Notification sound enters her eardrums.

"Give it to me." Jennie stood up and Took Her phone Harshly from Irene. And she quickly opened it, reading your message.

Y/N:
Sorry
I have my sister over, Daddy.
Maybe sometime 😅

A smile manages to Form on Jennie's lips as She reads your text. She loved how you call her daddy, And She was looking forward on hearing the word come out of your mouth Personally.

She replied back.

Jennie Kim:
Aw.
Thats okay, See you tomorrow Baby
😜💦

"Im still here."

Irene said, annoyed. Jennie rolls her eyes instead, And  Focused more on her math Book.

"Im Going home." Irene grumbles and Grabbed her belongings before Slamming the door shut. Jennie Silently flinches, And Sighed.

Jennie hesitantly grabs her phone, And Decided to Call you.

"Pick up.." She mumbles again and again, Biting her lip nervously. At this point, She needs someone to talk to.

"He-Hello?"

"Baby.." She says almost breathlessly. The other line went silent for a Fiew Seconds, But You answer,

Jennie felt her Heart Skip a beat after hearing your voice.

"Jennie Kim?" your Voice was incredibly Small, and Quiet. Jennie smirks, "Its me, baby."

~

Your breath hitched, As you know its definitely  her.

You hear a Chuckle from the other line, "Dont be Shy, Darling."

You gulp, "O-okay.." the woman Chuckled again, The dark Sound giving shivers down your spine.

"Im excited to taste you, Babygirl."

You instantly felt your Heart Beat Increase. She seems so manly. Too manly.

You let out a nervous Laugh, "Really, Daddy?" You bit your lip nervously, Waiting for her Reply.

"Fuck.. Dont call me that Now.." she groaned, "i might not hold it back anymore."

You then felt the side of your lip Tug upward. You had this Thing in her, and Its slowly starting to make you feel as if you have the power.

"Daddy," You fake out a moan, And Your breath hitched as you heard her Hiss,

"Im definitely Comming over."