fifteen

"That was great, Babe. How about we do it again?"

You shake your head in amusement as Yoongi Drives you to your house.

The both of you did 4 rounds, And You felt like your legs didnt even exist anymore.

You smile, Seeing your house come into view.

"Im So tired, Yoongi.." You slurred, Sighing as He Open the car door for you.

The man Chuckles, And Picks you up bridal style. But you couldnt care less. You were too tired to care.

You give him the key to the door, And He quickly opens it. You both enter, And You relax.

"Take me to my room, please."

"I dont know where it is, But i'll try." The man Lets out a laugh, Sending vibrations down his Chest.

"Right." You mumble, Then Closing your eyes shut.

~

"Okay Thank You for bringing her home."

"Its fine. She was tired so.."

"Ugh, This bitch."

"Say Hi to her for me."

"Sure."

"Alright. Bye."

You hear the door Open and close and you open your eyes. You see The two Familiar faces infront of you.

Tzuyu Smirks, "Such a bad girl." Dahyun Scoffs Beside her, And Glared at you.

You frowned, Confused, "I thought You like pussy." She Mumbled.

You Laugh, "Anything Will be good." 

There was a moment of silence before Tzuyu Spoke.

"Im hungry. Lets go to McDonald's."

~

"Arent you full yet?"

Jennie Hisses, Watching Lisa Change her clothes.

The other girl simply ignores her and took her purse. "It was a dare. Plus," Jennie's eyesbrows furrowed.

Lisa continues, "You Gotta act like You're my Girlfriend."

Jennie Scoffs, "And Who Made that dare?" Lisa Shrugged and answered, "Jisoo."

Jennie quickly frowns At the Name. "Jisoo? I thought she--" Lisa Groaned, "She came back Last Week. Now chop chop! Im hungry!"

Jennie silently sighs, An image of The woman Spoken about Flashes in her head. Jisoo was Jennie's Ex-Girlfriend.

She was The one who made her who she is today, And Made Scars On her heart. Though they broke up 1 year ago, Jennie still cant get over her.

And that was also one of the reasons why Jennie uses women, Entering that Site carelessly.

"Yah. Are we going or not?"

Jennie blinks slowly, And Hesitantly nods. A smirk forming on her Face as She see's The other girl's Outfit.

A Gray Crop top, High waist short denim Shorts, Fishnet Stockings, And A Black Peep Toe.

Lisa Licks her lips, "Dont worry, Daddy. No underwears For today."

The Hook Up Site [✓]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara