twenty

"Wake Up, Baby."

You hiss silently, And You slowly Flutter your eyes open. Your eyes widened as you dont feel any fabric on you. You were only in your Underwear.

You try to move your arms but You notice it Handcuffed on the headboard.

Your eyebrows Furrowed. "Just... What is this?" You take your time to look at your surroundings. The room was all black, A TV infront,-- more like a typical college School girl room.

But black.

The woman infront of you simply Nibbles on her bottom Lip And Takes off her Top and You felt your heart race.

"I fucking missed you, Babygirl."

She looks at you now, Lust Glazed over her eyes. "I've been Longing to touch you. Fuck you senseless, And Taste you again."

The woman infront of you groans. "I've been Aching to Get you, Y/n."

Your heart skips a beat. You were now nervous. You didnt know what to do. But you know Deep inside, that You also want the same.

"J-jennie, I.." You trail off. The Woman growls.

"Its Daddy to you."

Within a blink of an eye, Jennie was already hovering above you. You blink slowly, And a plan suddenly gets in your head.

Your breath hitched as You felt shivers run down your spine. But instead, You Smirk, Relaxing your body for a bit.

Jennie now looks at you with Interest in her eyes, And You giggle mentally.

You whimper, trying to sound as if you were needy.

"Daddy,"

She hums, and You Bit your lip scedusively.

"... Im on my period."

You whisper Silently. You mentally giggle to yourself as You see her Suddenly tense up.

~

Jennie isnt stupid.

A small smirk Plays on her lips as The Other below her continues to held in her laugh. It was the middle of May. Period starts at The beginning.

Plus, She knew that something happened between Jisoo and Y/n last night. She was sure of it.

"You think you can fool me?"

~

"You think You can Fool me?"

It was as if your happiness has vanished in just one snap of a finger. You quickly gulp.

"N-no, Im on m-my day.."

You started to get nervous. The woman above you simply Chuckles before whispering,

"Laces On their Period?"

You froze, But before you could speak, Jennie was already trailing soft kisses to your stomach down to The Hem of your underwear.

"Bad Girl. Time to get punished."