three

"Hello?"

You stare blankly as You face your Bestfriend  Tzuyu contact the random Girl on the phone.

The both of you made sure to Set it on Speaker mode, To hear what the Girl would be saying.

You freeze in your seat as you heard the woman Coos. You expected her voice to be Lower and Stern, But turned out to be high pitched, And Chirpy.

"Hello, Baby~"

Tzuyu Smirked, "How About we meet at my place?" She said and gave you a look.

You pursed your lips. You know that look. And It was a sign that She wanted to let you see how That Rosé girl would fuck her.

In front of your fucking eyes.

You crossed your arms, Brow raising as You wait for The Girl's answer.

"Ooh. Guess that would be good. Would it be just the two of us or...?"

"Actually, I'll have a friend over." She pauses, "Said she wanted some Live porn."

A loud gasp escapes your lips, And Tzuyu Silently Laughed at your reaction.

"fine by me. See you in a bit, Baby."

"Okay. I'll send you the address, Babe."

And the Phone call ended.

That was your cue. You Instantly shoot up from your seat, And Attacked Tzuyu by hitting her with the nearby Remote.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" She hissed and You Stopped, Sitting down.

"Its embarassing. Why say that to a random girl?" You Cross your arms.

The Girl bit her lip. "Its Gonna be hot. I bet you're gonna get wet."

Rolling your eyes, You stood up.

She giggles excitedly, And Pulled out her Car Keys from the Couch.

"Come on. Lets go to your Place."

"Lets go!"

~

You giggle softly as You heard Dahyun's Voice from the other line.

"No way."

"Yes way. And Y/n here will be watching us." Tzuyu said Prouldy While holding out her hand To stop you from doing anything to her.

"I honestly dont  know if I should be weirded out or not but okay.."

Dahyun Was obviously Shocked at what she just heard. You knew it.

"Okie~ i'll talk to you later. Bye!" Tzuyu ended the call, And looked at you.

Her Nose suddenly scrunches and you knit your eyebrows, fully confused about what she is thinking.

"Take those off." She pointed at your outfit.

Your mouth parted open, And She sighs.

"Y/n.. We're meeting a Hot girl from a HookUp sight within minutes." She Squinted her eyes, "Im not letting you wear Pajamas and A shirt."

You groan, "What am I supposed to wear, Then?"

Tzuyu then gave you a 'seriously' look. You know her style, And She prefers short shorts, and Short croptops.

"F-fine. Give me a minute." You said And found your way to Her bedroom.

As You were rummaging through her clothes, A big Frame Behind you caught your attention.

Your heart flutters at the sight. It was a Picture of The three of you.

You, Dahyun and Tzuyu. All of you were smiling widely, And the background was Your School.

You sighed and went back to Finding clothes. You smile and took out some denim Shorts.

Which took you forever to find.

And a simple Plain White V neck shirt.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, And Walked towards the door. But then you pause as You heard the Familiar Voice.

"Lets take this to the Bedroom, Shall we?"