eleven

"How was it?"

You groan, Ignoring the two annoying crickets infront of you. They heard from Sora that You and Jennie did something.

"Come on, Tell us already!" Dahyun pouts. Tzuyu nods in agreement and pursed her lips, "Rosé was good. How about Jennie?"

They look up to you with excitement in their eyes, mouth slowly parted open.

You sigh, "Okay Fine!"

" I mean, we didnt have literal sex. " you start, Still unsure.

They both look at you worh eyebrows furrowed, "What? No cock or anything?" You snort, "No.."

Dahyun Looks up to you from her phone. "I heard she has a cock. " You slowly nod, Avoiding their gaze.

Tzuyu gasps, "You did not... Just gave her a blowjob."

Your eyes widened, And You Hiss, "Y-yes, I did." You spoke, Starting to even get proud of it.

Dahyun's eyes widened, "What the.." You sigh, Looking at your phone instead. You open the app, Hesitantly Looking at the Huge amount of Friend requests that you have gained.

2,689 Friend Requests

You sigh, And Look at each woman's profiles.  You pause as You see a man's Profile, Slowly Blinking your eyes.

Yoongi Min
26 Years Old
Im always Here, Baby
😉💦

Your breath hitched. You stare at the picture shown below, Slowly connecting all the small pixels.

You mentally sigh. Its Time for you to Question your sexuality. --

But You pause.  Its not about questioning your sexuality anymore.

Its all about the pleasure.

~

"F-fuck, D-Daddy!"

Jennie Groans As She feels Lisa's Walls clench around her. Jennie lets out a Loud Moan As She Feels Lisa Clech her walls even more.

They have been on it since Jennie Had came back to their dorm.

Jennie sighs as They both came, leaving the both of them panting heavily.

"Masturbate. Now."

Jennie speaks lowly, Siting down on the edge of the bed. Lisa Smirks, Grabbing her Black favourite dildo From the night stand.

"Should I?" Lisa Asks, Licking her lips sexily. Jennie Groans, Feeling herself Throb. "Use your fingers, Darling."

Lisa lets out a Soft Moan, Laying on her back and spreading her legs open.

Lisa Lets out a Moan as her hand found its way to her Clit, Rubbing it as hard as she could. Lisa was needy. She missed Doing this with Jennie, And Now she was here to prove her how She wanted her.

Jennie Hissed as She starts to stroke herself, Staring feircely at the woman infront of Her fingers herself. The Clicking noises Making it harder even more.

"I-im Comming, Daddy!"

Lisa yells silently as she enter another finger inside of her. Jennie Smirks, Pulling away Lisa's Hand, Causing her to Frown.

Instead, Jennie Postions herself, Shoving herself in Roughly and Lisa lets out a loud Shreik.

Jennie Licks her lips, Leaning in to Kiss the other girl below her roughly as she thrusts inside of her With such friction.

"Thats it, Squeal for Daddy."

Panting heavily, Jennie Pulls away, Her thumb Caressing Lisa's Clit.

"More, Daddy!"Lisa Yells Desperately.

Jennie Smirks,

"Oh, Im gonna give your more than enough."

-
A/N:

Lmao, where are my JenLisa Stans at??  Dont worry, You're gonna have it with Yoongi. (⌒o⌒)

Hope Y'all enjoy it, And Thank You guys very much for The Votes and Reads! ♡