twelve

"Enough?" You snort, "We were done, Yeri."

The woman Sighs, Sitting on your leather Couch with arms crossed. A pout visible on her face caked of makeup.

"But I missed you, Baby." She spoke, Eyes never leaving yours.

You rolled your eyes and Sat on the couch opposite from her. You grabbed your phone from the coffee table And visited Jennie's profile.

"I heard you Had someone over The night before."

Your ears perked up, Eyes now darting over Her Facial features.

You reply, "So what?" You added, "This doesnt concern you anymore, Yeri. We were over a long time ago."

You stare as She mumbles something under her breath before speaking, "Fine. But dont expect me to just go away that easyly, Y/n."

She stands on her feet, Walking to the front door.  She gives you one more look with a smirk before Going out, Leaving you confused.

You pursed your lips. You knew Yeri.. She can do anything. Anything..

She Is the daughter of the Most wanted Marijuana Dealer. She's definitely wealthy. And its dangerous to make her feel unwanted.

Yes, Yeri is a Spoiled ass bitch. You shiver mentally, Remembering the times when she almost killed a Minor just because she called you Pretty.

She might be a phsyco, And Thats whats Making You feel Nervous.  But you shrug it off. She doesnt have the right to hurt you, Anyway. She doesnt need to care or know about your life anymore.

You sigh, Opening the App on your phone. Last night, You kept on thinking about that Yoongi Guy, And to see his face was what is bothering you.

There was something about him that caught your interest, And wanted to try him out.

You press the message Icon below his profile, And quickly typed..

Y/N:
Hey, Daddy
💦
Read; 12:39 AM

Your eyes narrowed as you see his typing bubbles appear so quickly.

Yoongi Min:
Glad You sent me a message first.
💦😉

You type, Heart beating fast.

Y/N:
Boredom, I guess.
😥👀

Yoongi Min:
Wanna meet up, Babe?
💦

Y/N:
Sure.
😉

Yoongi Min:
I'll send you the address.
😘
See you later
1:00PM

Y/N:
Okay Daddy😉

Letting out a sigh of relief, You quickly shoot up from your seat. You walk in your bedroom, And rummaged through your Closet.

You nod your head slowly, Staring at the dress. It was a new one, But you didnt have a chance to wear it.

It was a black Lacy dress, One that shows off your cleavage, and has a open lace on just below your breasts.

You quickly slipped it on, The silky material Clunging into your body so quickly. You look at yourself in the mirror.

It was a fiew inches above the knee, And You were glad it doesnt ride up.

You added on some light makeup, Curled the ends of your hair. You looked at yourself At the mirror before Going out your bedroom and grabbing your purse.

You went out, Directly going to the garage, Blaring your Car into life.

The car ride was Silent. You didnt feel like Jamming onto your favourite music since you knew you would get so wild,  you would get sweaty and you were worried that you would smell.

You arrive at the place, Looking over your window With wide eyes. Stepping out, You walk slowly as you gawk at the Huge house that stood infront of you.

Hesitating, You press the doorbell two times. It was so hot outside, The sun's heat was starting to make you feel as if you were going to explode within seconds.

You wait as you hear footsteps comming with a fast beating heart.

The door suddenly opens, A man with dark purple hair Stood infront of you. Dark eyes, And a gummy smile. He was Topless,  his toned abs and Biceps Came into view.

You were taken aback by his voice,

"You're late. Time to get punished."