sixteen

"3 Large Cokes, 3 Cheeseburgers,3 6 Peices chicken Nuggets,  and 3 Large Fries."

You watch As The Man on the Cashier eyes the three of you weirdly. I mean, It would be Almost Unbelievable For a Single woman To Eat those.

But you dont care. You were hungry, And To get that food In your Stomach was Now your Number 1 Goal as soon as The three of you entered The Place.

Tzuyu takes out her purse and Takes out the money. You look up at the Man at the cashier and You blush as Both your gazes Connect.

The man smirks, And You Pursed your lips, Looking down.

"Sorry, Baby Boy. But Im BI so You could let that go."

You froze in your spot at The voice. You look at The man Chuckling, Shaking his head in amusement.

The other side of you says, Ha. You thought, Bitch.

You look at The Girl Behind you. She was wearing A Gray Crop top, High waist short denim Shorts, Fishnet Stockings, And A Black Peep Toe.

She had Blonde hair, And Bangs that Covers her Eyebrows. She had Long lashes, dark Orbs, And Full pink lips.

She smiles at You warmly, "Hello. Im Lisa."

You slowly nod, Still believing what you heard. She looks Too girly to be a BI.

BI,

The word Repeats in your head. You Could Be a BI. You enjoy sensual acts with both women, And Men.

You felt a light tap on your cheek, And You were Quickly pulled out of Your Thinking.

You look at The Blondie Infront of you.

She Points at a direction with her lips, "Your Friends," She says, "They left you already."

You pursed your lips, And said a quick thankyou before taking long strides towards your table.

You see the two Girls Giggling together.

Dahyun Beams,"Have You seen her waist?" She added, "Oh, I wanna fuck her so bad."

Tzuyu Chimes in, "Her Fingers were Loooong!!"

You sigh and Took a sip on your coke, And  looked down.

Bi..

Yes, You were questioning about your sexuality a fiew days ago, But Jennie...

Jennie...

You have been craving for her touch again for the past fiew Weeks.. Abd Knowing she as some kind of a Futa, You were aching to feel her inside of you.

You clench your thighs Together tightly as You suddenly imagine how good Her touch felt That Night.

Yoongi came into your mind, And you started to breathe heavily. Your Orgasms werent as Magical, But Damn, You did Cane probably more than 8 times.

You felt a light tap on your shoulder, And You look up to see a Frowning Dahyun.

"Whats Wrong? You're acting Creepy." She hisses.

The other girl Giggles, "Yeah, Looked like you were gonna transform into some kind of Wolf or something."

Flustered, You Stood up, "I-im going to the bathroom."

~

"F-Fuck.."

Lisa silently hisses as Jennie's finger Plays with her entrance under the table.

Jennie Smirks before fully entering Her finger, Roughly Shoving it in and Out.

"

, D-dont-- S-s-shit! Yes!"

Lisa whisper yells As Jennie enters another Finger. Lisa Lets out a moan accidentally, And Covers it with a cough as she felt Jennie's thumb Rub her clit in circular motions.

Just as Lisa was about to announce her orgasm, Jennie pulls her hand out as she feels her cock Throb.

Lisa frowned, But Jennie smirks and Grab the yound Lad's Wrist.

"Lets Take this to The bathroom, Shall we?"