twenty one

"N-nine!"

You Hiss, Feeling the sharp pain On your Butt. But, It was also like a Battle between Pain and Pleasure. It was stinging, But it also felt good.

"Ten!"

You force out, Panting heavily as You felt another harsh slap.

"Good Girl."

Jennie Hums and You pursed your lips. Yes it hurt, But her dominance is slowly turning you on even more.

"How do You feel about being blindfolded, Baby?"

She whispers, Her Hot breath fanning your Neck. You whimper,

"B-blindfolded?"

Her hand Found its way to your butt cheeks, Caressing it. You suddenly let out a moan, earning a Groan from the other.

"Touch yourself."

Her voice, Dark and Husky. You felt your Core throbbing, your lace underwear starting to get wet.

"Ooh, Look at how wet you are, Baby."

She coos, Her Hand Finding its way to The waistband of your underwear, And Your breath Hitched.

She roughly Pulls It off, Causing you to gasp.

A dark chuckle exits her mouth. "Forget about touching yourself. I wanna touch you now."

You were about to speak, But You suddenly felt some Cloth Cover your eyes.

She was serious about blindfolding.

You couldnt See anything. But You smirk secretly,

This is only gonna make it more exciting.

Goosebumps trail down your skin as You felt her hand Between Your inner thighs.

"Beg, Babygirl."

She Says, And You obeyed quickly.

"Please, Daddy.."

You whisper, Your breathing started to become Uneven.

"Hm, I couldnt hear it."

She teases. You sigh mentally before yelling.

"Please, Daddy!"

And Thats What it took for Jennie to Suddenly enter Two Of her fingers inside of you, And You moan.

Your walls hurt, The Intense Friction unexpected from the Young Lad.

She roughly fingers you, Curling up her Fingers as She enters another finger, Causing your back to arch.

"You like that, Baby?" She bites your neck causing you to whimper. "Daddy's fingers deep inside of your tight pussy?"

Her other hand suddenly pulls your hair, and you hiss, "Do you, Baby?"

You nod, Her thumb carressing your clit.

"Mmh! Yes, Daddy!"