thirteen

"Y-yoongi?"

You whisper, Looking straight in his dark brown eyes.

"1:27.  You're Late." He still had that stern Daddy Voice  that turns you on even more. You notice him going nearer, His height towering yours.

You cleared Your throat, "U-um.. Should we go Inside, Or?" You hear the man Chuckles, Before Taking a step back and opening the door.

You quickly took a step in, Trying to shrug off the Heated gaze he Is putting at your back as you walk.

You sit, Observing his house. The walls were painted black, Some where white. It was as if an absract art, Just like him,

Hard to understand.

Though, his furniture were mostly white, His Big black leather Couch Getting your attention. There was something about his couch.. Just Something...

"You Look so Hot, Babe."

You flinch, Feeling his Hands Grab yours. Your heart beat increased as soon as your eyes met his.

Lust. Was what you saw. There was nothing but Lust.

He easyly Pushes you, your back hitting the wall causing a loud thud. He pins both your arms, Your head inbetween them.

He chuckles lowly, "You made me wait, Now wear this infront of me?"

You gulp. He pressed himself On your body more, Your faces just a fiew inches away from eachother.

But that wasnt the one that caught you offb guard. It was his boner.

You felt something hard poke between your inner thighs, And You whimper softly. You saw him smirk one last time before pressing his Lips against yours.

Your eyes were wide open. You were too shock to even move. You felt him squeeze your wrist, And You came into your senses.

You kiss him back, Now Feeling how needy and determined he was. He suddenly bit your Bottom lip roughly, Causing you to open your mouth.

You felt him smirk against your skin, And His tongue now enters your mouth. His Tongue was warm, Silky.

He explores your mouth before trailing Soft, Wet kisses to your jaw, Down to your colarbone. He pauses, Giving you one last peck before Pulling of the Strap of Your dress Roughly.

You felt your breathing start to get heavy as he now kisses your breasts. He nibbles on your Nipple, The other hand massaging your other breast, Causing you to Let out a moan.

You felt the burning sensation happening down your Core, And You Bit your tongue, Preventing from asking him to go faster.

You wanted him to take control, See what he would do, And see what he can do.

Your upper half was now Visible, And he trails soft, Wet kisses down to your Stomach too, Causing you to feel goosebumps.

He now completely pulls down your Dress, The room temperature causing you to Cross your legs.

He looks up, Gaze meeting yours. You slowly nod, And His hands were now tugging at your lace underwear.

He kneels Down, finally pulling off the thin Material. You hiss,now feeling the cool air touch your pussy.

He bites his lip, piushing your legs apart.. His face leans In, And you close your eyes shut.

*Ding Dong!*