five

"So, Y/n, Huh.."

Jennie rolled her eyes and Hid back her phone. She was now with her Best friend, AKA Fuck buddy, Lisa.

"Yeah. A newbie at the site." She Smiles softly at the thought. Lisa notices the soft Gaze of The girl, and Smirks.

"Wait, Lemme search her."

Jennie nodded and waited patiently beside her Bestfriend as she looks for your profile. Jennie sighs and her hand found its way to the hem of Lisa's Skirt.

Lisa Secretly smirks ane Faced Her. "She now has 548 Friend Requests and she just joined the other day."

I nodded, "Yes, She has a nice body, By the way." The girl pointed at your profile.

Lisa Nodded in agreement. "She Does. I wonder what Rosè is doing."

Jennie looked at the device, and her eyes shoot up as She saw Rosè doing a live Video.

she quickly pressed it and grabbed the phone harshly from Lisa's hand, Causing her to grow confused.

"Oh.. They're Doing a 69 Postition." Jennie stares at The two figures at the phone.

Lisa licked her lips, And Pulled Jennie's hand deeper into her thighs. She was wet.

The moans were now louder, echoing through the whole living room.

"J-jennie.."

She averted her gaze to Lisa who was now Holding back her moans as jennie's hand found its way in Her underwear.

Jennie Bit her lip and turned off the phone now looking at Lisa,

Lust glazed over her eyes.

"Lets take this to your room."

-

"Hell no!" You shout, "Im not Taking this in my room!"

Dahyun Sighed, "Its just a Cum stained dress. Nothing else."

You scrunch up your nose in distaste. "I dont want my room to stink, D."

The other girl Giggled, and Stretched her Arms in your couch,"That was So Good, Y/n."

Your bottom lip twitched. Its just so weird. Dahyun wanted to Let you keep her cum stained Dress, In your freaking room.

As you stare at it, It wasnt just cum.. It was wet, Probably filled with pussy juices, Or squirts.

And knowing that its from somebody else, You cringe. Ew.

"D, Did you use the site?" You ask. She looked up at you, eyses sparkling, "Yeah. Her name was Jihyo."

You pursed your lips, And looked down. Your friends has been through it the whole day, while you sit here In your livingroom watching 50 shades of gray over and over again.

But then you remembered, You had Jennie. Your heart started to beat fast at the thought.

Its tommor-- Wait.

And then it hit you,

You werent prepared.

You dont have a new dress, Any Nude shade if makeup. But atleast, atleast you can curl your hair.

You started to panic. It was 8 PM, And you werent sure if there was any malls still open.

"Dahyun, Get in the car. Drive me to the mall. Now." you were in panic, Again. You were so full of your thoughts you didnt even remember about preparing yourself.

Dahyun gave you a confused look. "Now!" You scream and She smirked, now the both of you running inside her car.

-

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck~"

You chimed as You both entered The mall.

You look at your watch, and you sighed. There wasnt enough time.

"Dahyun, You find me a dress. I find the makeup." you instruct, And She nods.

"I'll see you here." she Pecked your cheek, and You cringe. "The fuck." You mumbled, But she was already On her way to The different shops.

You sigh, this is gonna be a long night.