six

"Im going to sleep, im not staying up all night."

Jennie mumbled to herself as she heard moans from Lisa's bedroom.

She sighs and Just opened her Phone.

She smiles and Pressed it, Instantly , Pictures of Women Nude Showing up in her phone.

LesboNation.com

She's been doing this for 4 months, And enjoyed it. She enjoyed using women for pleasure.

Guilt? That wasnt part of Jennie's Dictionary. Women In that app were just like her; Needy and Selfish.

And She pauses as she read your name..

Y/N

She Smirks Before tapping the message Icon, and mumbled to herself,

"Lets have some fun."

-

"Bullshit. Im not having Fun."

You Hissed and You crossed your arms. Your sister, Sora waving up the Dice.

"Y/N. This is just a Game.. No need to curse." Her eyes narrowed, "Its bad, Unnie."

You rolled your eyes at her childishness. Sora decided to come over at your place Because she wanted to play board Games.

"Shut it." You roll your eyes and she giggled. "So, What about Kai? How are you guys?"

She Smiled happily, "We're going to Canada Next week." your eyebrows raised, "Eomma Agreed?"

She beamed, "Ofcourse.. She said you should visit her sometimes. She misses you, Unnie!" She Then wrapped her arms around you.

You instantly hissed, "Uhmm. Ew." She Pulls away, a scowl formed on her face."Unnie, Dont be such a pooper."

Your eyebrows both raised, "What on earth is a fucking pooper??" She rolled her eyes and ignored you, her hands pointing at your phone. "I saw a notification. Open it."

You nod, And Carefully picked up your phone from the night stand beside your bed.

You squint your eyes at the name,

Jennie Kim sent you a Message!

Sighing silently, You look at Sora and She nodded before You opened your phone, Directly reading The girl's Message.

Its literally 11AM, And She's still awake.

Jennie Kim:
Hi, Baby
😘💦

Your Heart started to beat Fast, And You tried to stay Calm.

Y/N:
Hi
Daddy
💦

You silently cringe at The nickname. You werent one to do this, But for the sake of your reputation, You do this.

You wanted to be like one of them, to act like on of them at times like this. You knew how The girls would be dealing with this giel you are texting with.

Jennie Kim:
Ready for Tomorrow, Baby?

Y/N:
Yes, Daddy😋💦

Your eyebrows furrowed as you see her typing bubbles go on and off. It took her A fiew Seconds to Reply, And Your eyes widened.

Jennie Kim:
Come to my place.
Now