eight

"Yeah, Just fucking go.."

You glare at Sora who was giving you a knowing smirk after knowing about the phone call you had with Jennie.

You bit your lip nervously, "Do you hav-" She cuts you off, "Yeah! Im gonna get that-"

You groan, Slamming the door shut behind your back before you could hear what she has to say.

You bit your lip nervously, staring at Every furniture you have inside your House. Jennie might be Observant, So you decided to Clean your Living room.

A fiew Minutes later, You were done Cleaning, Beads of sweat Rolling down the side of your Head.

It was hot. You started to feel your Skin stick against your Shirt, And It was starting to get Annoying.

Sighing, You take off your shirt, And twirled it around, As if making a fan. It was so hot, The Electric Fan was blowing Out hot air.

You hiss as you felt your toenails start to hurt. You were standing, Going around the house to clean it.

You bend down To reach for Your toe, Trying to massage it the best you could. Your fingers the  found Its way to Your feet, barely massaging it, but enough to make you feel relaxed.

"You call me daddy, Now show me this?"

You froze in your spot, The familiar Voice ringing in your eardrums. You quickly Turned around, fixing your posture and covering yourself with the nearby Magazine.

You came into your senses, And Quickly facepalmed yourself mentally. You were using a goddamn magmazine to cover yourself.

You look at the Girl infront of you, Panting heavily. She had Raven Black hair, Cat Like eyes, And A gummy Smile. She had chubby cheeks, but enough to Shape her face in such an amazing way.

You looked down, But Your eyes widened as  you see a boner.

You look up, Gulping.. "Y-you have a--"

"Yes. Now start sucking."

She suddenly pushes you dwon to your knees roughly. She quickly Unbuckled her jeans, and Your eyes widened at the sight.

She has a huge cock. You pursed your lips at the sight. You couldnt help but feel impressed. She can be a boy, And she can be a girl

"Suck, Bitch."

She says almost breathlessly. You slowly nod, Still staring at Her Cock with wide eyes.

You gulp, Leaning in your face nearer the tip of her head. You stare ar it, And Bit your lip, Unsure if you were really going to give her  a blowjob.

But another side of you says that you should do it. And you did.

You smirk, Letting the other side of you Take over your body.

You silently Kiss her Tip, And She Hissed, The Sound Turning you on even more.

You lick her Sides, Earning a moan Come out of her beautiful lips. "dont tease.."

You got your clue, And quickly shoved her in your mouth. You smirk As You heard her let out a Loud Groan..

You Suck, Her Head almost reaching the back of your neck. Her hand found its way to your scalp, Pushing your head causing her to be deep in your throat.

You silently gag, a pool of saliva threatening to fall down your mouth. You blink away the tears that formed on your eyes.

"Fuck.. I-im almost t-there, baby."

You started to feel yourself Burn down there. You continued to suck her harder this time, And her grip on your Hair started to Get tighter.

You wince, But ignored it.

"F-Fuck!!"

The girl screams, you then felt warm liqand She started to fall down the couch, Panting heavily.

She managed a smirk,

"Now Let me taste you."