Chapter 25: Big Bad Brother

*** Tomoyo***P.O.V.

"Hello again Tomoyo I missed you so much." The voice says and I cringe at every word he says.

"Y--Yuichi, but I--I thought you were in jail?" I managed to say still not believing who I was seeing in front of me.

"I was, but I got out early for...oh what was it? Oh yeah, good behavior." He says in a sinister voice.

"W--What do you want?" I say still stumbling on my words due to fear.

"What I've always wanted Tomoyo, you." He says leaning closer to my face.

"You're crazy! First you pretended to be my friend, then you lie to me and kidnap me! Why can't you just leave me alone?" I yell gaining courage as I spoke.

"Tomoyo, Tomoyo, Tomoyo, if it's one thing you need to know, it's that when I want something I get it no matter what I have to do." He says grabbing my wrist.

Why is this happening? I can't call anyone for help. Kanou and the others are probably downstairs celebrating Megumi's party by now. Suddenly a picture of Kanou's beautiful smiling face flashes through my mind. 

No, I got to fight back if I don't, I probably won't be seeing Kanou ever again. I start to yell, but he quickly covers my mouth. Great, everything is working out the way I need it to. The next thing I do was bite Yuichi's hand as hard as I can. As he's distracted by the pain, I kick him in the balls and run down the stairs as fast as I can. When I reach the bottom, all eyes are on me like I'm a weirdo as I try to catch my breath from running.

"Tomoyo what's wrong, and where are the gifts my guests brought?" Megumi asks me puzzled.

I just look at Megumi and right away tears stream down my eyes. I don't care if everyone is staring at me at the party.

"Tomoyo!" Megumi says and before she can rush over to me Kanou beats her to it. He wraps me in the tightest hug and rubs the top of my head softly.

"Kanou I was so scared, Yuichi came back and tried to kidnap me again." I say between tears.

"OK guys nothing to see here! Everyone out!" Misaki says pushing all the guests out.

"Yuichi, as in that creepy guy that tried to kidnap you the last time? Are you sure?" Misaki then adds when everyone leaves.

"Y--yeah." I managed to stutter out the whole time with me wrapped tightly in Kanou's grasp.

"How is that possible? I thought that guy was in jail? How did the idiot even find out where we are?" Misaki questioned.

"Well..." Megumi says and we all turn to look at her. "I may or may not have sent a text to everyone at school about my party tonight." She adds looking ashamed.

"Well, that explains it." Yukimura responds as we all continue to give her the this is all your fault look.

"Guys, this is no time to blame Megumi. What's more important is where is Yuichi now?" Mizuki adds with her long pink ponytail bobbing. 

"H--He was upstairs." I say and everyone rushes upstairs including me even though I was terrified. When we make it into Misaki and Mizuki's guest room we notice no one's there.

"He must have escaped. Look at that open window right there." Takumi states.

"I'm sorry for ruining your party with all this." I say looking guilty at Megumi. She walks over to me and places a hand on my shoulder.

"It's alright, if anything it's my fault for sending a text about my party to everyone. Plus, your safety matters more to me than some dumb party. I'll have plenty more. Right guys?"