Go Home {NCIS}

"Are you freaking kidding me? You belong in bed", Ziva said to Tony and looked at him. "You're no help by being here sick."

"And I'm no help with the case by being at home. Don't worry. Nothing's going to happen." He smiled at his partner.

"Then let's go." Ziva walked off to the elevator without waiting on Tony.

Ziva and Tony were in a warehouse by the docks. Two guys are dealing with weapons and shot a marine.

"I hope I don't regret my decision by taking you with me instead of Gibbs or McGee." Ziva was still skeptical about her decision. The duo had left the car 30 minutes ago and had entered the warehouse. So far it looked empty. Nobody seemed to be in there just now. Tony and Ziva took a look around when they heard a car approaching the building. Ziva grabbed Tony and pushed him behind a crate. She got down next to him. Just seconds later the door to the warehouse opened and two men walk in.

"Did you leave the door unlocked?" asked one man and looked at his companion. Ziva peeked over the crate they're hiding behind. When the second man came into view she ducked down again and looked at Tony.

"It's Lucas Morono and Pete Max", she informed him whispering. Tony nodded and tried desperately not to sneeze.

"Tony... I swear, don't sneeze", Ziva told him. It would be bad if they're getting discovered. They don't know what guns those guys had with them. And a full-blown out shooting without any backup. Somebody was going to get injured.

"What do you think I'm trying to do? Meditating?" He had a finger pressed under his nose. Morono and Max conversed in hushed voices. It was to low for Ziva and Tony to catch a single fragment of the conversation. The men just started to leave the warehouse when it happened.

"Achoo!" Tony sneezed. He looked at Ziva shocked. That wasn't great timing. They nearly made it out without being noticed.

"What was that? There has to be someone. We should have checked earlier", Max cursed.

"Goddamnit Tony! Of course, you fuckin' sneeze when we nearly had the chance to catch them without violence", Ziva cussed and got her weapon ready. Tony sighed and followed her example.

"Come on, let's go before that someone finds us. Who knows who that is. I don't want to end in jail." Max pushed Morono to the exit of the warehouse.

"We're not getting in jail. Let's go. Who knows where they are. This warehouse is huge. They probably haven't seen us", Morono said and walked on.

Ziva sprang up and pointed her gun at the guys. "NCIS!"

Tony stepped out next to her with a smug smile on his face. Max dropped his weapon frightened and put his hands up. "Don't shoot."

Tony pointed his gun at Morono and gave Ziva back-up. "We won't as long as you are going to be good boys."

Max was just put into handcuffs when Morono took off. "Shit! Why do they always have to run!" Tony scowled and sprinted after the guy.

He ran as fast as he can but it was sheer impossible for Tony to catch Morono while being sick and not getting enough air into his lungs. Just as he wanted to give up, Morono sprinted across a street and got hit by a car. DiNozzo rushed up and got his handcuffs ready. But the car driver was quicker.

"You're lucky we followed you here, DiNozzo because it took you guys so long to come back. Seems like you needed the help." Gibbs lifted Morono off the ground and put him in cuffs. The bad guy grunted in pain.

"Thanks, boss." Tony was out of breath. He put his hand on the back of his neck sheepishly. Maybe he was a bit too cocky with his behaviour today.

Gibbs pushed Morono over to Tim who put him in the back of the car. Ziva walked up to the group with Max beside her. She pushed him to another group of officers.

"Gibbs. Thank god you're here. I think Tony wouldn't have caught him."

"It's fine. Let's get back and interrogate them. And DiNozzo..." Gibbs walked back to his car.

"Yes, boss?"

"Get home. You're no help while being sick. Bring him home, Ziva. Do whatever you need to do if he won't go." Gibbs got into his car and drove off with Tim.

"Let's go. And don't complain. You know I can kill a person in several different ways", Ziva told him and started their walk back to their car.