sixteen

After a lot of tears and a lot more steps around the basement Lena and I called it a night. Mira ended up coming down in the basement when she heard all the yelling and saw me standing and she started crying too. Once I was sitting again Lena showed me one of the computers she had in the basement and showed me the video of me walking. I recorded a bit of the video and sent it off to Alex for her to see. It wasn't too long after I sent the video that Alex called me screaming in excitement. She wanted to come over now and see me walk again but we tabled it for tomorrow when Brad comes.

When we got upstairs I really wanted to shower because I felt hot from all the exercise. Lena sat on her bed as I rolled over to the bathroom.

"Do you need help darling?" Lena asked as she walked into the bathroom.

"I was going to take a bath if you want to join me." I said and turned to face her. Lena didn't say anything but blushed like crazy. She left the bathroom and returned when I turned off the water.

This time when she walked into the bathroom she was only wearing a silk robe that stops mid-thigh. My hand slipped from the faucet as I took in the gorgeous woman standing in front of me.

"Is it ready?" She asked walking closer to me.

"Yea" I barely got out.

Lena didn't say thing else to me. She just helped me out of my clothes and into the bathtub. Once I was settled she let her robe fall and climbed in the tub in front of me. Lena moved back in the tub and rested her body against mine. I could barely contain myself. Lena Luthor is naked in the tub with me. Her naked body is pressed up against mine. Oh Rao.

"Kara you need to breath." Lena said and giggled.

"What?" I asked still too distracted to understanding what she is saying.

"Take a deep breath with me." Lena said and I followed her breathing.

"Sorry" I said once I focused a bit more.

Lena turned in the tub a bit so she could look at me. Her hand came up and cupped my cheek making me look her in the eyes.

"Why are you apologizing?" She asked.

"This is new for me." I said and tried not to blush.

"With another woman or in general?" Lena asked.

"With a woman and just this means more Lena. Like we fit together like puzzle pieces, like I feel like this is where I'm meant to be. Here with you, naked in the tub, Supergirl or not I'm meant to be with you. I know that everything started because of a lie and I'm still sorry about that but I want you to know how much I care about you and want to be with you. I don't know how you feel about labels and stuff when it comes to being in relationships but I want you to be mine and only mine. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

Lena's mask slipped back into place. I could read her expression anymore. Why did I just pour my heart out to this girl when she has already ripped it to shreds. I was slowly just taping it back together and now it's all about to fall apart again.

Before my spiraling could get worse Lena leaned in and kissed me, hard. She pressed me back into the tub and I almost slipped under the water because the force of the kiss was so unexpected. Lena settled us as I deepen the kiss. My arms pulled her into me and I wouldn't let go. The kiss lasted a bit long and I couldn't breathe anymore. Slowly I pulled away from the girl I'm falling for and rested my forehead against her.