twentytwo

Lena? Lena? Where is Lena? Wait, Lex. Lex should be dead. Lex planned this. Lex took Lena. LEX TOOK LENA. KARA WAKE UP. My eyes opened and I bolted upright. Pain still rippled through my body as I took in the scene around me. J'onn is standing in between Alex and I with Maggie laying on the bed next to Alex.

            "Where's Lena?" I asked and pushed myself out of bed only to fall into J'onns arms.

            "Kara you need to lay down, the kryptonite needs to leave your system before you charge into battle." J'onn said and pushed me back into bed.

            "What happen in the prison? Lex isn't dead J'onn, he's alive and he took Lena. J'onn he took Lena. I have to find her." I said and tried to get out of bed again.

            "Kara, please stay in bed. You can't help Lena if you're this weak." J'onn said in his stern dad voice. I sighed and let him help me into bed.

            "How are Alex and Maggie?" I asked as I looked at my sleeping sister and her girlfriend.

            "They will be okay; they should be waking up shortly. We have agents tracking down Lex and Lillian don't worry. I'm going to turn the sunlamps on again. You need to stay still and recharge to get the kryptonite out of your system." J'onn said and looked at me.

            I only nodded and J'onn flipped the switch and I could feel the lamps starting to recharge me. Just like J'onn said Alex and Maggie both started waking up. Maggie jolted up right away and started looking for her gun.

            "Maggie" Alex said and reached for her head groaning. Once Maggie heard her name Maggie calmed a bit and looked around. She saw us all and her heart rate calmed.

            "What happened? Where's Lena?" Maggie asking taking in the room just like I did.

            "Lex took her. Lex is alive." I said and could feel my eyes start to water.

            "No, no no no no no, Kara look at me we will get Lena back, this is not your fault." Maggie said and sat up to look at me.

            "I couldn't stop him. Lillian had a kryptonite rock and Eve injected me with some before Lex came and kicked me in the face knocking me out." I said remembering the last things that happened before Lex kicked me.

            Maggie started barking orders at the agents that were with us as Alex fully got her bearings. Once she was able to sit up without a pain in her head she joined J'onn and Maggie in command while I sat under the sunlamps a little longer. I needed to pull myself together. Finding Lena going to take everything I have and I need to be at full strength.

            When I got into command a lot of people were running around with Alex and Maggie calling the shots. Winn was working hard at his computer and J'onn was overseeing everything.

            "Do we have any leads?" I asked J'onn as I watched Maggie start yelling at whoever she was on the phone with.

            "Possibly, we still don't know what Lex's grand plan is so without knowing that it's harder to understand why he needs Lena, but Winn is looking into all of L Corps latest projects and Sam has given us access to Lena's private projects to try and find a link between it all." J'onn said.

            "Sam's here?" I asked looking around for her.

            "Yea she is in Alex's office looking over everything." J'onn said.

            "I'm going to help her." I said and started towards Alexs' Office.

            When I got there Sam was looking at three computer screens with different information. I sighed and sat next to her and found Lena's pocketbook she had with her in the prison. It doesn't look like anybody has gone into it since we left the prison. I took the bag and started to go through it. Lena usually doesn't take this large of a bag with her so there has to be a reason why.