twentyeight

A lot has changed in the one month from the attack on National City. First and foremost Lena and I have moved in together into a 6 floor 8.9 million dollar townhouse on the waterfront of National City. The building is relatively new with only one previous owner. When we were looking for places Lena wouldn't even let me see how much they cost, only asking for me to give her honest feedback on what I liked and didn't. I only found out how much she paid for this place when we went to the closing and signed the paper work when she handed over the check. When I saw how much the place was worth I almost feel out of my chair.

            Needless to say I got a little annoyed with Lena when she bought a place at that price

            Needless to say I got a little annoyed with Lena when she bought a place at that price. I know I would never be able to afford a place like this but I wanted to help her pay for this. This was the first step in our life together and I wanted to contribute. Lena was having none of it and told me if I wanted to help with something I could help pay for the taxes on this place.

            After we found a place together I started to go back to my apartment to see if there was anything I could salvage from it. When it was ransacked the robbers didn't leave many things intact. I only found a few things that were in one piece and it made me sad. This place holds a lot of memories for me. It was the first apartment I had on my own and I grew up a lot here. I just knew that our new place would hold more memories but it made me sad to leave this place behind.

            When I told Alex that Lena and I would be moving into together she was a bit surprised and annoyed that she owed Maggie money. They placed a bet on when we would move in together and Alex bet longer then Maggie. She was also curious as to what I was going to do with my apartment. When I told her I was going to put it back on the market she asked me to hold off on it.

            Apparently Alex and Maggie have been talking about moving in together but haven't found anything they liked yet. But with me leaving my apartment it would be a bigger place then Alex and Maggie's studio and they could make it there's with the renovations that need to be done. Needless to say I was happy to find out that they would take over my lease and would continue it after it was up at the end of the year and that I would still be able to see my old place.

            Lena ended up putting the Luthor Estate up for sale. She took out all of the security that cloaked the mansion from view but kept all of the security cameras. At first I thought she was crazy for putting the mansion up for sale at a starting price of 60 million dollars. Then when her real estate agent called and told her there was a bidding war going on for the mansion and the going price as at 150 million dollars Lena asked just to sell it.

            Mira was a bit sad to hear the mansion was sold. Lena didn't want Mira to be on her own and offered her the ground level apartment in our townhouse. At first Mira didn't want to impose on us as a young couple together but she took the apartment. Lena also gifted Mira half of the profit of the mansion sale for her to do whatever she pleased.