g i n

“there are people that suddenly come into your group of friends and then you'll suddenly feel this.. feeling of being left out. and that's what i fucking hate the most.”

this time, seokjin ranted about issues with having friends and the aching pain of being left out.
namjoon has never felt that kind of feeling, thankfully. however, he's already encountered people who dealt with it and he knows how hard it is to go through it.

“i know, seokjin. but that's life. we can't choose whoever will come to our lives.” namjoon says with a small smile, his deep dimples showing.

seokjin glares at him like he said the most irritating thing.
“you can't choose 'em but you can definitely filter 'em out like a motherfu—”

“eeep!” namjoon halts him, shoving the bottle of booze on seokjin's plump lips. the latter gladly accepts it and chugs it down.

“on a serious note,” seokjin mutters, pushing the bottle to namjoon, to which namjoon declines politely, “i hate them. i hate them so much. why do people like them have to exist? a pain in the arse, you know? are they numb? can't they notice that you feel left out already? can they like, shut the fuck up or something?”

namjoon notices how seokjin starts getting serious.
“being left out in your own group of friends is the worst thing someone could ever make you whom they ‘consider a friend’ feel.” seokjin says in a hoarse whisper, almost to himself, like somehow, he's enjoying every syllable of his own sentence; his own pain.

namjoon stares at seokjin who kept his shoulders low and relaxed, a position namjoon clearly sees that shows tiredness and exhaustion from everything.

“i can clearly see your college life sucks.” he says, moving a little bit closer to seokjin who did not mind their proximity.

“it swallows as well. i'm tired of everyone's bullshit.” he murmurs, eyes closed.

namjoon just stares at seokjin whose head's low, stares at his plump, slightly parted lips, and how his shoulders slowly heaved up and down with every breath he took. namjoon looks down on the empty bottle then back to seokjin.

“you're tired, seokjin. please take a rest and all will be well soon.”