g i n & t o n i c

it's been three days and still, seokjin can't get over the fact that he kissed his drunk neighbor.

specifically, kim namjoon.

he knows he isn't supposed to do that but in that moment, his mind stopped working and he just went with he felt like doing and kissed him. and the fact that namjoon's drunk makes it even worse.

he can't even study properly because the anxiety and regret of his actions made him restless. he doesn't even want to show his face to namjoon anymore.

out of all the embarrassing things to do with a handsome neighbor like namjoon, he decides to kiss him while he's drunk (namjoon).

seokjin has midterm exams tomorrow but the weight of his regret made him lose focus. his anxiety made it worse.

what if namjoon was actually awake?
what if he's aware?
but what if he's not aware?
but what if he is?
what if he remembers what happened?
what would he say to you when you see each other again?

he lets out a loud groan and slumps his face on his open textbook.
"god, why am i so unlucky with this type of things?"

seokjin exhales heavily again.
"maybe i should have a bottle after i finish my exams," he says to himself as he glances back at his book, "yeah, that'll help me forget about it. at least it will, i think."