b l o o d y m a r y

namjoon starts coughing as his vision is whirling, making him dizzy. the knocks persist and he tries his best to stand up without falling back on the sofa. he takes one step at a time until he reaches the door. he swings it open but the force of doing so flings his body to the door. namjoon holds onto the doorknob, resting his body on the door.

"yes?" he speaks in a slow manner.

seokjin's brow raises at namjoon's appearance.
"are you drunk, namjoon?" he asks.

namjoon chuckles as he looks at seokjin.
"why aren't you, though? you should've been drunk with me so we can have fun." he says, words slurring.

seokjin is about to say something when namjoon straightens his back but them slumps himself towards seokjin, face on his shoulder. seokjin swiftly catches him in his arms, trying to keep him from slipping down.

he walks namjoon back inside and closes the door.
he is about to put namjoon on the sofa when the latter wraps both of his arms around seokjin's neck and pulls him towards his body. seokjin yelps and blushes at the contact but namjoon, drunk, didn't mind it at all.

"n-namjoon—"

"where are you going? don't leave." he whispers almost to himself but seokjin could still hear everything perfectly.

"i'm not going anywhere, namjoon. so calm down and let me go—"

namjoon looks up and stares directly at seokjin's eyes.
"why is it so hard being in love?"