Chapter 8: "The Secret"

[ATLAS]

I couldn't sleep at night. Why? Because Zero's weird ass self kept me awake! This all happens cause of that fucked up game!

"What's up with that dull look on your face?" I stare at the bastard infront of me. Geez, he's always beside me. Sometimes I wonder if he loves sticking up with my ass the whole time.

I bang my locker door shut and send him glare. I know, I have black wrinkles on my eyebags, which might appear hilarious to him since he's smiling. "You're the problem for it, you irrational jerk!"

I don't know why I said that, but it felt really good.

Zero just grins and shakes his head at me. "Irrational, huh?"

I throw my hands in the air as he stares at me. "You can't get even more stupid right? You don't know that word?"

He just raises an eyebrow at me. "I do. You think I'm illogical."

"Exactly." I mutter.

"What should I do to prove you wrong?" He asks. Since he's asking...

Now it's my turn to smile. "Stay the hell away from me. Like the sun and the earth. 93 million miles!"

He smiles back, causing me to drop mine. "You smiled. That's 6 in total, I have still 4 left." I hate him. He's doing it again!

"Stupid idiot!" I mumble and slap his biceps as hard as I can. He doesn't flinch and just remains still. We had a deal and it's just fair. I can slap him, whenever I feel uncomfortable.

"What's '6 in total'?" Corey suddenly appears beside us. Great, another idiot! "Does it have anything to do with 69?" A mischievous smirk curves up his lips as he nudges mine and Zero's stomach.

I roll my eyes at him. "I'll 69 your fucking life, you fucked up jerk!" I cringe as Zero grunts beside me.

Corey laughs and smirks as he leans closer to me. "I'd like that. Maybe we could, ya know. Meet up and-"
Guys are so perverted at times!

"Say something to your friend, now will ya?! He's stupid like loaf bread!" I hastily glare at Zero.

The phenomenon just grins at me. "Something." You gotta be kidding me!

I pinch his side fat, causing him to flinch to the side. "The next time you won't be so lucky. I have other places to squeeze!" I refer to his freaking ballsack and they both know that.

The monster looks away from me and clears his throat.

"You're scary." Corey shivers as he covers the thing in between his legs and then laughs. "That's gonna hurt! But in a positive way, I would actually like that." HUH?!

"What a sadist." Jack overheard our conversation and shuts his eyes. What is this? An idiot-reunion?!

"What? To see it optimistically, you would actually profit from it. Imagine a girl touching your-" Zero cuts Corey off, before he can end his sentence.

"The only one, who's going to touch your non existing manhood is you yourself."

Jax and I suddenly laugh at the same time, after seeing the disappointed look on the pervert's face.