BONUS CHAPTER: Summer break

[ATLAS]

It's summer break already, which means I know Zero for exactly a year now after two months. I can't believe I actually have a boyfriend. He's stupid, out going and sweet at the same time. I can be myself around him and feel protected as well...

This is a blessing, right? I admit, I'm going to miss him since he's going to study in another state. However, that doesn't mean we can't meet up anytime.

I'm still wearing my leather jacket, even though I don't have that 'bad girl' status anymore. It carries lots of memories. There's nothing that makes me bad (as in going to parties, drinking and smoking) anymore and I honestly feel better without it.

Zero turned me into a matured woman and I'm thankful for that. He taught me what I should've learned sooner. He taught me how to love.

Who would've known that loving someone can make your life shine brighter and make you feel like you're flying, despite having heavy weights on your shoulders?

I grin at my boyfriend, who's staring at me as I slip into the jacket. I enjoy the intense stares he's sending me.

He makes me feel like I'm sexy.

"I still look good in it, don't I?" I mutter as I spin around.

He stands up and places his hand around my waist, causing me to blush. What? No matter how hard I try, I'm not used to it!

"You look good in anything."

"Oh yeah?" I chuckle as he places soft kisses on my neck. Yeah, I love those.

"But-" He then stares at me with his seductive grey orbs as he places a smirk on his lips. Oh my-

"I look better on you, of course."
I feel my face heating up after hearing that.

Argh! Why does he have to tease me this much?! It's as if he's hiding a second personality behind his gentleman self. A perverted sadist if you'd ask me... But I do admit, I like the thought of it.

"Zero!" I growl as he laughs out loud.

"What? I'm being honest."

"Too much honesty!" I mutter and push myself away from him, making him frown.

"Come back!" He stretches his arms out like a kid as he opens and closes his hands. Gawd!

"No!" I laugh.

~•~•~•~

We decided to meet up with the three idiots and my bestfriend, aka sister.
You heard right. I consider Aubrey as my sister already, even though Zero and I aren't married yet. Same goes with Licht and Jax, they are my brothers. I'm sure Jax and Aubrey are going to stay together until they die. Their chemistry is just perfect! I've spent a lot of hours with them for these past few months and I can't seem to stop smiling when I'm around them.

Isn't it ironic how my life changes after meeting the phenomenon? I had a broken family and then suddenly, boom! God restored me a better one.

"You look fat, Corey." Bett murmurs as he stares at the childman, who's quietly nipping his milkshake. "Who broke your heart?"

The guys laugh out loud as he squints his blue eyes together and lifts his middle finger up. "Fat and broke my fucking ass! I'm getting buffer, you stupid!-"

Apparently, he's been training ever since he saw that Jax gained muscles. He says, he doesn't want to be the weakest and therefore he trains almost everyday.

🎉 You've finished reading ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ɢɪʀʟ ᴠꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇᴍᴀɴ [𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓭✔] 🎉