Chapter 27: "The Last Game"

[ATLAS]

Today's the last day for the 12th graders. Jax, Brett, Corey and Zero aren't here next year anymore. They are going to college.

"Finally the last day, ya'll!" Corey yells and grins as he throws his arms up in the air.

"FUCK YEAH!" Brett chuckles. "MODELING COMPANY! HERE I COME!"

Yes, he really dreams of becoming a model. I don't doubt that he won't get in. With his look, I'm sure anyone would hire him.

"How unrealistic!" The giant idiot mocks him, causing Brett to glare.

"Oh yeah?" He crosses his huge arms together. "Says the one, who wants to become a professional taste tester!"

You heard right. The good looking and lazy jock wants to become a food tester.

We laugh as he widens his eyes. "What is wrong with that?!"

"Everything!" Brett counters.

"This fucking tongue never lies!" Corey sticks his tongue out. "I was born for this!"

Jax and Aubrey laugh after whispering in each others ears. It surprises me too, how Aubrey suddenly fell for Jax. She tried to hide it, but after seeing his abs, she snatched him right away. Ain't life crazy?

"YALE! HERE I COME!" The nerd grins all brightly. He got accepted too soon and I'm honestly proud of him. He may be some months younger than me, but he's such a genius. I'm kinda jealous.

"Stop flexing!" Brett hisses and Corey agrees.

"Yeah! You fucking smartass!"

I ignore the three complaining at each other and turn my attention to the phenomenon. "And what are you going to do?"

He sends me a warm smile. "You know exactly what I'm taking."

"A nightclub owner?" I joke, causing him to chuckle, although I expected him to growl.

"If you're going to work in there then-"

Hold the fuck on!

"Zero!" I punch his hard biceps, making him laugh even more.

"Just kidding." He says and rubs the hurted spot. "I'm going to Harvard."

HUH?!

"HARVARD?!" I hear the guys say in unision with me.

He turns to look at our surprised faces and seems slightly offended. "I got accepted. I'm going to study law."

Aubrey grins and nudges her brother's arm. "Wow, brother! Good job!"

"So, now you're calling me your brother, after knowing that I got into a school with class?" Zero sends her a short glare as she giggles.

Again the guys looks surprised at them. "BROTHER?!"

I forgot, they didn't know that they were related.

"Hold the fuck on!" Corey shuts his eyes and seems confused. "This is too much informations for my head! My last braincells just left my head!"

"What braincells?" Aubrey giggles, causing me to laugh.