Chapter 14: "Small Hints"

[ATLAS]

"Ah! I got a stiff neck!" Corey rubs the back of his neck with his eyes shut close. He looks like he's in pain.

Brett chuckles. "Why doesn't that surprise me? You kept moving in weird positions last weekend."

"Ey! It was freaking hot in there! Like, where were the air conditioners?" The loud giant defends himself, causing Aubrey to shoot him a glare.

"They were open the whole time!"

"Really? Cause I didn't feel it at all!"

"That's cause you have too much fat layers!" We laugh as she scolds the whining idiot.

We had a sleepover at Aubrey's place last week. I admit, it was quite fun hanging out with these weirdos.

"Stop complaining. I had it worse than you all." The nerd reminds us, causing  us to laugh out loud again.

Oh, I almost forgot.

"DICKHEAD!" Corey yells as Jax sends him a glare.

"Corey!" Aubrey slaps his biceps, making him look at her. She tries to give him a glare but grunts anyways.

"Shit! I almost forgot! That was the highlight!" Brett snickers beside him.

I feel guilty for joining them.

The nerd slaps Corey's arms off him. "Don't act like we're best buddies! I'm still dead ass pissed at you, you judas priest!"

Jax was sleeping tight and the 2 giants decided to write something on his face. You can imagine what kind of drawings and words there were. The look on his face, when he got up was just priceless. He had to go home with his awful face, since we used permamentmarkers. Believe it or not, he even skipped school for a week.

"Good morning." Zero spontaneously appears beside me, causing my heart to skip a beat. Darn him! He's creeping the shit out of me!

I notice that he looks bedazzled today. I mean, he's wearing a freaking white blouse tucked in black jeans in this hot summer weather! The blouse is so tight, it literally embraces his thick  muscles. Even his exquisite dapper haircut matches his outfit!

I'd lie if I say, that he doesn't look good in it. Damn, God has his favourites.

The guys whistle as they check the phenomenon out.

"Look at this dude!" Jax smiles.

"Something's wrong. You're at the wrong place!" Brett adds and grunts as they whisper to each others ears.

"Shit! Who's the lucky guy?" Corey then winks, causing us to laugh as Zero rolls his eyes back. Ah, these guys.

"I have a meeting to attend, after school." He murmurs as they continue to roast him.

"Just say you have a date!" The model laughs as his friends agree.

A date? Not like I care... I still wonder with whom though?

"Yeah, don't keep it a secret." Even the nerd seems to know what is going on.

"You have to be ready, once things go down." The pervert, named Corey, winks. The two idiots widen their eyes and snicker as they praise him for his wise comment.

Zero sighs as he tries to explain himself. "I'm serious over here. It's not what you think-"

"Yeah, sure~" The nerd avoids the grey eyed monster, who's sending him a glare.