Epilogue

Epilogue

Orion's P.O.V

"What do you mean you can't call Mr. Resso?" I asked Inigo in the other line.

"Sir, I've been calling him since this morning but he's not picking up my calls." He answered me. Inis akong napasinghal.

Damn that man! How dare he to fool me? Pinagkatiwalaan ko siya pero tinaraydor niya ako!

"Damn, we still have an unfinished business with him. He's the one who handles the project fund for our upcoming project." Galit na sabi ko.

He's one of my business partner. Pinayagan ko siya ang humawak ng pera dahil gusto daw niyang maging hands on sa gagawing project. It's a wrong move that I trusted him.

Well, I really don't care about the money. I just want him to be put in jail because of the crime that he did.

"Okay, Sir. If he doesn't pick up my call within this day. I will report him to the police station." Inigo said.

"If ever he runs away with my money. You know what to do with him. Just make sure, he will rot in jail." Mariin kong sabi sa kaniya.

"Copy, Sir."

I immediately ended the call. I sighed when I felt annoyed. I stopped the car because the traffic light turns red.

I impatiently tapped my fingers on the steering wheel while staring at the red light in the traffic light. Malinis ang kalye at walang ka-traffic traffic. I'm the only one who's waiting for this traffic light to change to the color green.

Out of nowhere, there's a girl who dumbs on my car while I was waiting. Soft curses left my lips because of so much surprise. I didn't even see her face.

Agad kong pinatay ang makina. Nagmadali ako sa paglabas upang tingnan ang babaeng muntik ko ng mabangga. No, Let me rephrase that. She's the one who dumped into my car.

Noong makababa ako ay nakita ko siyang kumakaripas parin ng takbo. I slowly shaked my head. Unbelievable, Akala ko ay may nasagasaan na ako kahit na nakatigil ako. Ironic.

I watched her while she was running so fast. She doesn't look like she's hurt but I still want to ask her to make sure.

"Hey, miss! Are you hurt?" I screamed in a baritone voice.

"Wow! English tsong! Dumudugo ilong ko sayo! Pak you na lang!" she said while lifting her middle finger.

I didn't run after her. Even if she didn't say that she was okay, I already know that she is fine. Minura niya pa nga ako at inasar.

Humalukipkip ako habang nakasandal sa aking kotse. Tiningnan ko lang siya habang tumatakbo siya. Bago pa siya tuluyan na makalayo ay nakita kong lumingon siya kung nasaan ako. I can't see her face because she's wearing a ball cap.

She looked at my plate number quickly and then she looked again infront while she's running. Napapailing na pinanood ko lang siya. Isang beses pa siyang lumingon sa akin at saktong may dumating na pulis sa kinaroroonan ko.

They asked me if I'm okay. I think they saw what happened earlier from afar. Naiiling na nakipag-usap ako sa kanila. Why they are even asking me while they were looking at my car? They were supposed to ask the girl, not me. She's the one who dumped on my car. Baka siya pa nga ang may bali.

I told them that I'm fine and asked them to follow the girl. They told me that they are running after her because she was a thief.

The traffic light turns green so, I said goodbye and get in my car. I leave while shaking my head.