Ch 1 Meeting Team Rwby

A/N: I know that I usually my stories on the same type of settings but using different type of scenarios. The thing with though with this story is I am unsure how to go about it. What I mean is the end result or attempt something new. Eh, if you feel like it you can try to write some ideas but I have a lot planned out. With the stories I am trying to figure out how to go about it with one trying to finish, so I thought to just do this one earlier.

Team RWBY was walking to Ozpin's office as they were called in. Though they were unsure why it left Weiss to speculate in a not so kind manner.

Weiss: I cannot believe it! We only been at Beacon for a couple of weeks and this is our second time going to Ozpin. What did you do this time Yang?

Yang: I did nothing this time. Promise.

Blake: Let's just find this out before we start pointing fingers Weiss.

Ruby: Don't be always be a downer Weiss. We could even get our very first mission!

Weiss: Hmpf.

The four continued walking making there way up the elevator. Ruby was thinking to maybe push all the buttons but Weiss smacked her hand away.

Weiss: No.

Ruby: I wasn't going to.

The elevator's doors opens with Ozpin seeing the team.

Ozpin: I'm sure you all may be wondering if you are in trouble yet again because of Yang.

Yang: Hey!

Ozpin: Well you are not in trouble. All of you have shown remarkable skill but seem to have yet work effective together. My hope is maybe the next mission may help in that.

Ruby: What mission?

Ozpin: It isn't too exciting but I'm certain that there is a learning experience within it. There has been a recent bullhead near the shores of Vale.

Blake: Is this a search and recover mission?

Ozpin: Sadly I am quite certain that all the occupants are deceased.

Yang: I'm not questioning it but how are you so sure?

Ozpin: This particular bullhead (pauses) let's just say that this predates your generation of huntsmen.

Ruby: That long? Wait but isn't this for the police?

Ozpin: This matter is mine as the occupants were first years.

Ozpin reaches and presses a button. It plays a audio recording of the last transmission.

????: (static) KRRSSHZZTH. Hello, hello. Is this thing on?

???: You idiot the light is green so its on.

????: Well sorry but if you didn't notice we're going to crash.

???: Right...

????: Mayday, mayday! We're going to crash!

???: Just get off it. I doubt they can hear us.

??: That may be but I happen to have a plan. You all may not like it however.

The transmission ends leaving Team RWBY to wonder what that person might of meant. Though by the sound of the mission it was in vain sadly.

Ozpin: Those were the last words from Team SHDE. We have not been able to recover the bullhead until today. The perplexing thing is that the aircraft is frozen.