Ch 8 Gamenignt

Yang was strangely the first to wake up before anyone else. She wasn't paying any particular attention to the ground in front of her leading to stumbling and tripping over Y/N.

Y/N: (wakes up) Wha? What was that thud?

At the exact moment Y/N as clear as night in day saw a single blonde strand of hair. Then he saw Yang's eyes turning red.

Y/N: Oh no. That can't possible be good.

Yang: Look at what you did!

Yang charged at Y/N getting ready to punch him but luckily he was able to create an ice shield in time. Unluckily it went right through with the force being strong enough to launch Y/N through the window. Luckily shattering glass slowed him down enough to catch onto the ledge with the sound waking up everyone.

Ruby: (startled) Are we under attack?!

Blake: What's happening?!

Weiss: Can you not! I need my sleep!

Y/N crawled through the window and laying against the wall.

Y/N: If you may pardon my language I must say what the hell was that for?

Yang: Y/N? I thought you were a burglar.

Weiss: Why are you here to begin with?

Blake: Why is the window broken?

Y/N: Ruby, remember this moment as I did say something would occur. Now if you will can you explain while I lay against this wall.

Ruby: Y/N didn't have his scroll and he couldn't go back inside.

Y/N: Red was kind enough to offer a place to rest for the night. Given the time of night we arrived I had to. Note to self blonde hair bad.

Weiss: Uhh Y/N you are kinda bleeding.

Y/N: (touches head) Huh. That cannot be good. (gets up) Now if you excuse me I must get ready for class.

Blake: You sure you shouldn't check if you have a concussion?

Y/N: No. Well normally as per tradition sake I would say good morning but as you know it is not a so good morning. Bye red and thank you I guess.

Ruby: (remembers nickname) Bye Frost.

Yang: When did this happen?

Y/N: Ask your sister.

With that you walk over the broken glass and went to your own room. After getting dressed and explaining to Tanner and Silver why you were gone you all went to Glynda's class. The other team arrived with Yang apologizing. At the end of the class you were going to leave it but Glynda reminded you.

Glynda: Y/N, I know that I need not to do but remember about detention.

Y/N: That I will. Till then I will make sure I will arrive in time.

Glynda: Okay.

Catching up to your team you all went to the cafeteria where you all were playing. Minutes late Yang goes up.

Yang: What are you doing?

Silver: Paper football.

Tanner: Looser buys drinks.

Yang: Ruby wants a game night and invited JNPR already so you know the drill.

Tanner: We will be there. Text the time.