Ch 10 Captured

It has been some days since the resolving the awkward encounter between Y/N and Ruby. The teams were currently in the library in a study group.

Y/N: Ugh. I can still fell the hit.

Blake: And why wouldn't you when you got hit by Nora's weapon in yesterday's match.

Y/N: I had no other choice. This was the only means to win the match. Though she did lose I swear she was happy to use her hammer.

Tanner: At least Jaune is improving.

Blake: The first match had Ren side step him and he tripped out of bounds.

Tanner: On the second he at least got 22% of his aura down at least.

Y/N: An improvement nevertheless but by the sounds of it at least he has his strategy.

Weiss: Break time is over.

Tanner: Silver is asleep. Then there is how Ruby and Yang are as well so good luck.

Blake: Should we wake them?

Y/N: No, Silver has the extraordinary skill of being able to learn the given material at the last minute.

Weiss: Well good for you but Yang and Ruby are a different story. I do not want to try to go to sleep only to find out that they study late at night when we were already studying.

Y/N: Simple. We share our notes.

Weiss: How do you expect them to learn how to take notes when you do it for them?

Y/N: This won't be the norm Weiss. While it's true given how we are or act it would be wise to let them sleep. Imagine what they may do.

Tanner: Distractions.

Weiss: Hmmm it would be good to not have the distractions.

Tanner: Well there is your choice. I'm just mad that Silver can do that. He literally does it right before class.

Y/N: Weiss, you have no worries this time on Ruby as I have to repay the favor. She granted me her notes prior.

While this occurred Ozpin was on the second floor watching students with Glynda. He asks the situation of Team SHDE as he spots them.

Ozpin: Glynda, I have to ask on how is Team SHDE adjusting. The three seem to have been spending their time with Team RWBY.

Glynda: They have been doing well and by the looks of it found their group within JNPR and RWBY. The ladder in particular.

Ozpin: Silver?

Glynda: Based off of class he is the same as before. His last match had him use his katana to cut a watermelon in half. Before I can even attempt to say he merely said at how he was a fruit ninja. That and this will strike fear within his opponent.

Ozpin: That is indeed odd. Ninjas don't use katanas.

Glynda: You took that out of what I said?

Ozpin: Carry on. What of Tanner?

Glynda: The combination of Silver and Y/N. Again it is questionable. During his duel with another bow user he pinned them to the wall with his arrows. He wanted to prove a point after he said that he was better.

Ozpin: Spite is certainly powerful. Now as for Y/N.

Glynda: Y/N's vocabulary has not certainly changed for his age. Remarkable in studies though it is Team SHDE we are talking about.