Ch 9 An Awkward Encounter

At the moment Y/N panicked as he remember what happened today. Though he would calm down as he reasoned it can't happen two days in a row. Y/N then tried to get out of Ruby's hug but couldn't due to her tight grip.

Y/N: Ruby? Red? Wake up. Ruby.

Ruby did not wake up leaving Y/N to think of the situation at hand.

Y/N: (thoughts) Wait a moment, wait just a moment. This isn't a school night.

Unsure what time it is and when Ruby plans to wake up Y/N was left to wait as he listens Ruby now sleep talking.

Ruby: (sleep talking) How can someone smell like cabbages?

Y/N: He still reminisces about those times? If she is really dreaming of Port's class then she will be sleeping in that class as well.

Ruby: (sleep talking) Zwei! Give me back my Crescent Rose! Don't bark at me, it's mine.

He was unsure how to take this remembering the size of Crescent Rose. In fact he was still unsure how Ruby uses it. Though the talking did not stop there as it then went on to food which of course was cookies.

Y/N: (looks around) Wait a minute. If they're in the beds with Ruby and I on the floor then they did this on purpose.

Y/N thought that trying one more time would not hurt. By now his hand was falling asleep and he just needed to get up.

Y/N: Ruby!

Ruby: Wha?

At that moment Ruby wakes up suddenly and moves her head forward quickly. The thing is that Y/N was still facing Ruby leading to her hurting them both while accidentally kissing Y/N in the process.

Y/N: Bloody hell (realizes what happened). Wait did you just-

Ruby: No!

Ruby got up and zoomed to the bathroom to hide there. Trying to process what happened you can only describe it as her pale face just turning into a deep shade of strawberry red.

Weiss: Ughh. Two days in a row and on a Saturday no less.

Yang: Y/N? What happened?

Y/N was still stunned as he touched his lips. Getting up he could only respond by saying, "Ask Ruby." Y/N then left to his room where his own comrades were awake.

Tanner: Y/N, are you alright? I know how we left you and Ruby sleeping together.

Silver: Something happened didn't it?

Y/N: Well I can only say that thanks to your actions Ruby kissed me while waking up and upon realizing she ran to her bathroom.

Tanner: Didn't imagine that. Did it went well?

Y/N: We're friends Tanner. Besides what just happened now just complicates things.

Silver: I think you two will get together.

Y/N: I will make no comment on that but is rbis theory being held by the others as well?

Tanner: Yes.

Y/N waved it off but became slightly unsure of himself. Though back at the other team's room it was the situation.

Blake: Ruby, why did Y/N left looking pale?

Weiss: He touched his lips saying to ask you.

Yang: Did something interesting happen?