Ch 19 All that Glitters is not Gold

Arriving back at Beacon you saw Tanner and Silver waving at Y/N. Hugging Ruby he said that he needed to go.

Y/N: I need to see my teammates.

Yang: Bye.

Ruby: See you later Y/N.

Y/N smiled at Ruby's small comment as she still remembered what he said the first night. Walking up to the two Silver was suspiciously excited for some reason.

Y/N: So what happened with you all?

Tanner: Uhhh let's say things didn't go too well. We ran out of money.

Silver: At the worse possible time.

Y/N: I would say that the worse time to run out of money is before the trip even began.

Silver: Second worse possible time. While we were eating.

Tanner: We had to work off the debt.

Silver: Tell him how we got back.

Tanner: (sighs) I may have distracted some people with my bow and we stow away on a bullhead.

Silver: But it got worse.

Tanner: Turns out that bullhead was making a trip to Vacuao. We had to then stow away on another bullhead.

Silver: We met some very interesting people. You know you get to really know someone as you're stuck with them.

Y/N: Great. Can't wait for next year.

Silver: Don't worry Y/N. The next stop we're going where Blake comes from.

Y/N: May I ask why?

Silver: Don't know. I'll figure out why later.

Y/N: Can't wait.

Silver: I know! Can't wait either and if this happens again we'll sell ice!

Y/N: Even more great.

Silver: That's the spirit Y/N. Oh yeah and I got you something.

Y/N: Is it something I will never use?

Silver: No, unless you are into that kinda of taste.

Y/N: Taste?

Silver: You know how some chips have odd flavors?

Y/N: I don't like where this is going.

Tanner: I tried stopping him.

Silver: I thought they look cool. The flavor is orange juice and toothpaste.

Y/N: Why would you get what is considered one of the worse combinations?

Silver: I don't know but you know I did all of this and you should be thankful I got you a gift. You know I didn't need to.

Y/N: Curse me and my manners. Thank you Silver.

Silver: Don't try it. I got ice cream from the same shop. I guess bacon flavored ice cream was never meant to be.

Tanner: What should be do anyways?

Y/N: I'm going to sleep as the ride back had me stay up.

Going to their room Y/N went straight to bed and fell asleep. Waking up he felt a note stuck on his face.

Tanner's message: Technically break isn't over. Meaning I will make sure Silver doesn't do anything bad. He wants to watch a movie. Would of woken you up but you know it's the genre you don't like.

Y/N: The paranoia the horror movies would cause me. Wake up and next thing you know the chair looks like a demon. Wait who am I even talking to?