Ch 11 Rescue is a Go

It has been some hours since Y/N was taken as a captive and now he woken up in a room, tied up in a chair.

Y/N: Aaah. I feel like I got hit in the face.

WF Grunt: That's because you did.

Y/N looked at the grunt more closely and saw that it was Onyx.

Y/N: Do you happen to go by the name Onyx by any chance?

Onyx: How do you know my name human?! Tell me or else.

Y/N realized his mistake as he heard it while
in disguise in that uniform. He remembered Blake's words and what they would do if they knew how he went in.

Y/N: Oh you know.

Onyx: Know what?

Y/N: I heard it while I was previously on the move. How long have I been out?

Onyx: Few hours. Can you just shut up as it will make my job easier?

He began on grumble at how he was stuck in guard duty and was bored. Y/N figured that he may get information if he went on Onyx's good graces.

Y/N: There is two ways in I see this goes. You can either stand guard or we can play a game. Onyx, your task is to keep watch over me and what better way to do so while passing time?

Onyx thought about what the human said. He was right in that he was bored and he would still be watching the kid. Onyx agreed and he and Y/N decided on checkers. Given that Y/N was tied to the chair he had to use his nose to play. A few turns passed before Y/N decided to ask his first question.

Y/N: (finishes turn) So why am I alive?

Onyx: I don't know the exact details but we will send a message, and if they don't do the demands you die.

Y/N: That took a dark turn. In what form of communication do they plan on?

Onyx: Message.

Y/N thought for a few moments thinking that this may be his chance.

Y/N: That isn't a good idea.

Onyx: (finishes turn) What? Why?

Y/N: Think of it in this way. There is less of a chance they will think I am alive unless proof is given. A video would be better.

Onyx: That is a good idea. Wait...why are you helping us?! What is your game?

Y/N: You said that this situation would either result in me living or dying. One more thing I have to ask. Where are we?

Onyx: (sighs) Fine. It is not like you can go anywhere.

Y/N finished his turn and was thinking that if all goes according to plan he'll be rescued, but for the time being he has a checkers match to win. It has been two days and right now your team was dealing with the loss of a member. Team RWBY was handing it in their own way with Ruby remembering what happened two days prior while looking over your weapons.

Flashback two days before

Y/N: Trust me. I will live.

Ruby: How will I know Frost?

At that moment his gear and weapons were thrown over the barrier. She grabbed them.

Y/N: I'm going to need those when I return. Now go.

Flashback Ends