Ch 12 A Revelation

It has been some days since the rescue but as it stood Glynda had the task of assigning the next missions for teams. Now these would be different as it were for those who did not pass the previous one by Beacon's standards.

Glynda: Ozpin, a new wave of missions are arranged. Though on Team SHDE.

Ozpin: (sips coffee) Yes, Team SHDE whose was a success but had mixed results. One was taken captive and a bullhead was shot down, but it would lead to an outpost being found.

Glynda: I know this isn't exactly appropriate given what happened but as you know they'll have to complete a mission.

Ozpin: The council mandates a certain set of rules for Beacon. After all we are training the next set of huntsmen. Though remember how I arranged Team SHDE's paperwork so they can return to Beacon?

Glynda: You mean how they should of been technically dismissed, but you allowed them
in by what is considered fraudulent means.

Ozpin: As for Team SHDE/RWBY's mission
I propose something simple. Yes, Glynda I do know that what they are training for and that no special accommodations should be made.
Though for first years they been through what is considered to be perplexing.

Glynda: Grimm extermination it is then.

The next day came and now Y/N, Tanner, and Silver were in the bullhead, talking to pass the time until they reach the drop zone. Y/N was looking at a photo.

Tanner: What do you there Y/N?

Y/N: A photo. Something to look at before a mission.

Silver grabbed it before Y/N could even react. Tanner looked at them giving a knowing look at what this meant. It was the photo that Y/N and Ruby took the faithful day he took her to a bakery. Silver looked at the photo and then at Y/N, promptly giving a shiteating grin.

 Silver looked at the photo and then at Y/N, promptly giving a shiteating grin

Silver: So it's really true that you like Ruby. Yeah, you should tell her!

Y/N: I-

Silver: No, no, no. Before you even try to say anything think this. You have been going out of your way a lot to help Ruby.

Tanner: Then there is the subtle cues, yours and her nickname, and then the fact that you hold a photo is enough.

Silver: Yeah, and... Tanner say stuff while I think more things to say.

Tanner: Fine. Okay, you do hold her dearly. There may be things we don't even know you did with Ruby or how you say Red sometimes.

Y/N thought for a few moments. He might of known that there was something but he was skeptical about it.

Y/N: Fine, I have been having mixed feelings since that game night. Wasn't sure on what to think of it for awhile now.

Silver: You do now.