Ch 17 An Awaited Visit

Y/N decided to take another walk through the area. Ruby was busy with Yang and her father so he was now able to get peace and silence as he walked. Sure he did liked being with Ruby and they were constantly together but there is some moments he preferred on his own as it requires doing it on his own.

He chucked as he remembered how one day she became especially affectionate when she held on to his leg as if it was her life when he said that he needed to go.

Y/N: Now Ruby you know I need to go.

Ruby: (holding onto Y/N's leg) No!

Y/N: We are with each other everyday. That and it is a school night.

Ruby: Please just ten more minutes.

At that moment Ruby gave him her infamous puppy dog eyes. Looking back he thinks Ruby got it from Zwei.

Y/N: Fine, I relent.

Ruby: Yay!

Now the situation didn't help in his favor as he was still injured. Walking a bit more Y/N came across what must of been Ruby's mom tombstone. Walking up he pays his respects and to have a few words with the one person he never got to meet. Though unbeknownst to him Ruby was hiding behind a tree close by as she was going there herself.

Y/N: Summer Rose. It's nice finally meeting the mother of Ruby. You may not know who I'm unless your daughter talked to you about me but I'm Y/N L/N. I'm with your daughter and since I met Ruby's father I felt a need to meet you as well. Especially given how much she loves you. Unfortunately I never have met you but maybe I have.

Ruby: (thoughts) He really is talking to her!

Y/N: I believe that a child or person inherits some traits from their mother or father and since Tai is something else there is reason to believe a lot of Ruby came from you. Truth be told she is something else entirely. Now I am not insinuating this in a bad way or anything but there is something about Ruby. Like a day after what was an awakened encounter.

Y/N stops to collect his thoughts given what he is about to say was long ago.

Y/N: So Ruby accidentally kissed me if you care to know and this then came before we fell asleep together. Yeah she hit me with a blue shell. That is besides the point but I did had a talk with Ruby later on that night and one of the focal points was her reasoning of becoming a huntsmen and mine. Uhhh well Ruby's is doing being a huntress for the sake of helping people. As for me I kinda did not have much of a choice.

Y/N saddened a bit remembering why in the first place but smiled a little remembering it did led to all of this. He continued.

Y/N: Quite admirable as it is genuine rather than some others reasoning. You can say that this was the day I was unsure myself on what to think of Ruby. Basically you can could call it having a crush of some sorts but it all went well as we are together now so yeah. When I arrive back I will be sure to update you. Also I will be sure to bring something with me next time. Sorry I couldn't bring flowers but all of this was kinda unexpected. I only I was going on the very day I came. Well whenever Ruby decides to bring me here I will update you on the situation. Next time I will also be sure to bring something as this was unexpected as I never knew I was coming to her house.

Ruby: Y/N.

Y/N: (turns around) Ruby? Exactly how long have you been standing there?

Ruby: The whole time. I was actually going to visit myself but then I saw you.

The next part was rather unexpected as Ruby then used her semblance to tackles Y/N in a hug. He swore he could never got use to that but besides that she peppered him in kisses.

RWBY (Ruby x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara