Ch 4 Class Antics and Trouble Brews

You and Silver were messing around. Though you took class seriously you couldn't seem to find anything to learn from Port. While Ruby was messing around also Weiss looked at you two in particular.

Weiss: What are you possibly doing?

Y/N: There is not but a single reason to study as we have already done this before.

Tanner: Besides how can you even study his stories. He is just reliving his glory days, but I can't even take anything from it.

Weiss was peeved from these response with you and Silver continuing. You were about to win a game of tic tac toe.

Y/N: It seems that I have won Silver.

Silver: I still have one move.

That's when he used your o and proclaimed that he won.

Y/N: Did you really have to use such tactics?

Silver: Just sleep it over.

Y/N: Paper rock scissors. One win.

Y/N did paper while Silver somehow made a finger gun and once again said he won.

Y/N: (makes finger gun) You do realize that unlike you I can make one. It would be quite the shame if you were shot by ice.

Silver: So...It has come to this? Fine Y/N you won.

Tanner: You did it to yourself you know.

Y/N: Those antics of those can only go so far but as for what you mentioned earlier. I plan on taking a victory nap.

Y/N fell asleep soon after though Ruby did as fell as she accidentally did so on him. Though the embarrassing thing was that they had the tendency to drool while sleeping.

Yang: (notices) Psst. Silver take a photo.

Silver: What? Can you say that again? I was taking a photo of Y/N drooling alongside your sister.

Tanner: Why not make copies why you're at it as well.

Yang: You really think so.

Silver: I never imagine that you would take part into this Tanner. Good. You finally join the right side. My side.

Tanner: (whispers to himself) I swear. Is he doing this on purpose?

Tanner takes a glance at Blake and Weiss as to get some sort of tangible answer. Blake looks down from reading but continues again. Weiss simply continues taking notes. Awhile passed.

Blake: What time is it?

Y/N's head jolted startling Ruby as she woke up. He then pulls out a pocket watch.

Y/N: Class should be about over.

Weiss: Y/N, why would you even have such an antique watch?

Y/N: (stares for a few seconds) It is a family heirloom or what's left.

Yang: What-

Blake quickly puta a hand over Yang's mouth as she whispers how his team came to be.

Port: And that is how I vanquished a mighty nevermore without my weapon. Well class is over so you see dismiss.

You get up and leave without your team. This left the teams having to play catch up.

Ruby: Y/N isn't like this. Why is he excited?