Ch 6 Playful Duel and a Fustrated Y/N

Silver, Tanner, and a stumbling Y/N were on their way to Oobleck's class. Turning around  the corner Y/N stumbles but was caught by someone.

Y/N: To whoever now caught me you have my thanks.

Blake: Your welcome.

After Y/N adjusted his standings after almost falling to certain doom he grabs out his cane.

Yang: You okay Y/N? You kinda don't look so good.

Y/N: Most certainly not.

Tanner: He got an hour of sleep so that is two nights without any sleep.

Ruby: You didn't?

Weiss: Didn't what?

Silver: I am going out on a limb here and say that he was working on his weapon.

Tanner: Yeah this doesn't take him so long usually. Look at him. He is tired.

Silver: That is not even the crazy part. Y/N did the unthinkable.

Yang: What did he do?

Silver: He made his cereal by putting in the milk in the bowl first.

Yang gasps by the mere thought with Weiss joining in looking disgusted by the action.

Ruby: It's because Y/N was helping out with my weapon yesterday.

Y/N: Don't blame yourself. You needed to do the homework so it was worth the hassle. You all would of done the same.

The teams continued their walk to Oobleck's classroom but Y/N stopped a few feet away from the door.

Y/N: Silver, you know what to do.

Silver: On it.

Weiss: What are you doing? The classroom is a few feet away!

Yang: Calm down Weiss.

Tanner: I'm going to lie for Y/N saying how he went to a blood drive and was warned that this may happen.

Blake: How do you even plan on making it believable exactly?

Y/N then created a needle out of ice, handing it to Silver who poked him in a vain. He grabs out  some bandages and wraps it around the arm.

Y/N: Now this isn't a lie per say but a half truth at that. We do donate blood but don't say when we do.

With the question answered the teams enter the classroom and immediately was greeted by Oobleck.

Tanner: Professor Y/N donated blood and there may be a good chance he falls asleep.

Oobleck: Completely reasonable. Might I
add that I used to donate as well. That was until I unfortunately could not due to the caffeine. Now before class begins I will still for your work to be done. Do I make myself clear Y/N?

Y/N: Yes.

Even though Oobleck allowed Y/N the teams made sure to go in the middle rows to ensure he wasn't seen. Y/N fell asleep immediately.

Silver: (slaps you) Wake up.

Y/N: Ow. Ugh you couldn't just shake me.

Silver: No.

Ruby: Don't worry Y/N, I have the notes.

Y/N: Much appreciated Ruby.

Getting up you promptly got up and went the opposite way of the teams towards your room.