Ch 18 The Lake

A/N: Just saying that two chapters is left to this story.

Y/N: (wakes up) Ruby. Ruby.

Ruby: Ugh. Five more minutes.

Y/N: Red.

Ruby: Ten more minutes.

Y/N: You went higher.

Ruby: Take it or leave it.

Y/N: I apologize my dear Red but you left me no choice. Zwei! Come here!

Zwei came running and jumped on Ruby. The dog began licking her face.

Ruby: Zwei! Stop! Friendly fire!

But Zwei didn't stop. There was no mercy to
be given, only Zwei. Though Zwei's terror on Ruby was a short reign as she manage to grab him, stopping Zwei from licking her.

Zwei: Bark!

Ruby: Fine Y/N. You won.

Y/N: I shall remember what you did today for me Zwei.

Ruby: Anyways shouldn't we get ready?

Y/N: Yeah.

Yang: (in background) I'm going inside the bathroom. Already put my clothes.

Ruby: Do you think we can go to the lake?

Y/N: I mean shouldn't you ask your father?

Ruby taking that for a yes zoomed off only to arrive seconds later.

Ruby: He said yes!

Y/N: Great but wait. Ruby, remember how I barely found out about the lake?

Ruby: (excitedly) Yes!

Y/N: Meaning I never brought anything for wearing as I never knew there was a lake.

Yang: (from the restroom) Don't worry Y/N. Uncle Qrow got you covered.

Qrow: I heard my name.

Ruby: Uncle Qrow, Uncle Qrow. Where's the clothes you got for Y/N?

Qrow: That? Truth be told I kinda walked in the wrong store and thought why not. Should be in your room. Well I'm going to Tai.

As Yang got out of the bathroom Ruby tried to make a run to it before Y/N. In hindsight she forgot Y/N's condition, but gets stopped right before she can enter.

Ruby: Yang! I was first!

Yang: Y/N, you go. I need to have a talk with my sister.

Y/N: Alright.

Yang: Ruby, you do realize by going to the lake you know what that means right?

Ruby: Water and having a good time?

Yang: Yes but actually no. Y/N will see you in your swimwear and you'll see him shirtless.

Ruby was wide eyed as she began to imagine the prospect of what Yang said.

Yang: Yang says good luck with that. I need to find something to wear.

With that Yang left, leaving Ruby to wonder about it. By the time you all got ready Tai was already packing up the essentials.

Tai: Just not my luck. We're out of fire dust crystals.

Qrow: Let me guess. Ruby's visit?