Ch 7 A Decision Granted

After getting ready Ruby and Y/N met up and went to the city. It was uneventful as all what  happened was talking until arriving to the oh so desired bakery of Ruby's choosing. Going inside she went straight to the counter.

Baker: Ruby, my best customer! I take it that you want the usual?

Ruby: Yes, but Y/N has to do his order also.

Y/N merely gave a wave as he went up to the counter himself looking at the goods before him.

Baker: Huh and who might this Y/N be? I have seen you here for many years but you do not bring anyone unless family. Unless...

Ruby: No! It is not like that! Y/N is one of my friends in Beacon.

Y/N: Now would you believe that our first meeting came about from Ruby almost got me with her scythe?

Baker: Yes. (sees Ruby's reaction) Don't look at me like that. You have broken some things running in here.

Ruby: It was an accident and who would puts all the drinks in front of the glass cooler?

Baker: I was restocking my drinks.

Y/N: Note to self never have a wide variety of beverages near Ruby.

Ruby: You too Y/N? Traitor!

Y/N: I believe we came here today as there was a common misconception that you won and to dissuade any further argument I did brought you here. Remember how it came about Ruby?

Ruby looked away hinting the baker to take Y/N's order as it was a loosing battle.

Baker: Oh yeah. What will you be having today?

Y/N: A baguette please.

After Y/N got his bread and Ruby cookies he paid for the goods as per the deal. Sitting on a bench they started eating.

Ruby: Uhhhh....

Y/N: Ruby, you have no need to consider whether or not a question is appropriate. I doubt such a question could come out of you.

Ruby: Right. Why the baguette?

Y/N: Everybody likes bread.

Ruby was content with the answer and began to eat her cookies silently until her eyes were filled with awe as she thought of an idea.

Ruby: Let's, mmph take-

Y/N: Finish as I can't understand.

Ruby: (swallows cookie) Let's take a picture. My family is big on taking pictures.

Y/N: Sure.

Ruby got out her scroll making a wide smile while Y/N tried to do a smile. He was one to not really be good at it but tried it regardless.

Ruby: (looks at photo) First try and it looks good. I'll send it to you.

Y/N: Thanks.

After Ruby finished her cookies she began to help you finish the baguette. They both went to walk aimlessly a bit while talking.

Ruby: So what is your favorite ice-cream?

Y/N: That is a hard choice. If I were to do a
top three it would be in the order of coconut, vanilla, and then banana. Strangely enough I can't have a brain freeze.

Ruby: Lucky!

Y/N stopped as he took a look at the area due to its familiarity. Then it occurred to him.