A Synopsis

A/N: If you read my past few stories then you know that I do these. Where to start. Oh yeah so this story had its ups and downs. Like how I lost 5000+ words in ideas that spans what is multiple chapters. Had to rewrite them from memory. Definitely lost all of the motivation to write for a week. I swear the helping Blake chapter was suppose to be more eloquent. As you may guess the story did not turn out the way I thought it would. Totally okay with it in case you are wondering.

I have ideas for other stories but they aren't in the ready. Some of them I'm confused with on what I'll do with it while others will never see the light of day as they are cancelled with the stories being used to further other ones. Well my next new one will be another crossover. It will be a Gone with the Blastwave comic.

This story was enjoyable to write. Though one thing is that I'm confused on why I made Y/N like that. Though when I first showed it on my Winter x Atlesian Specialist the story poll that went with it dictated what the story was going to be about not surprisingly Ruby. There was about four votes with two going for you guess it Ruby. Only four votes with two going to her caused me to write this?

Well thanks for reading and reading my mess of thoughts. Hope you enjoyed the story that I wrote these past months. As for the next one I had some help from MeholzEmpire alongside another story. Well now the talk is over and I will say there was stuff that I cut out. Yeah the was beginning to get too long on some of the chapters. Not the whole chapter but segments of one. Just saying. Wait and one more thing I do wonder how this story would of turned out if other options were choose. Who knows but I always preferred Ruby.