Ch 16 Ruby's Attempt at Cooking

Y/N wakes up but he felt that something was off. The few times that Ruby and him slept he had a hard time to get up. He looks to his left and it did confirmed his suspicions. Ruby was gone so he went to the kitchen.

Tai: If you're wondering where Ruby is well she is visiting her mother.

Y/N: Oh...What are you doing by the way?

Tai: Breakfast.

Y/N: Need help?

Tai: You know how to? How?

Y/N: Yes, and as for your question let us say some simply people have to grow up sooner than others. Though do not fret over it as my teammates and friends are keeping me on my toes. That and there is Ruby.

Tai: Oh and the help is appreciated. Now you may be wondering where Qrow is as well?

Y/N: Honestly yes.

Tai: Well he is passed out on the roof.

Y/N: I thought I would get use to these kind of things with Silver but guess not.

Tai: Y/N could you create something that I can throw at him? If I don't wake him up now he is probably going to sleep through the day.

Y/N: (creates snowball) It is my pleasure.

After breakfast was created and done he opt for a stroll. Ruby hasn't return for breakfast so he put her plate in the microwave.

Y/N: I do wonder how Tanner is doing with Silver. Guess I should (makes call).

Tanner: (via scroll) Y/N?

Y/N: How is your time off with Silver?

Tanner: Uhhh... he was right about the old people. They're worse man but that's not all. He says the elderly person we faked of being their family. Well it worked until their actual family came. Now we're going to Atlas for a sausage festival.

Y/N: You're lucky. I remember my last time I had to do the running of the bulls. Silver saw the event and managed to get me to do it.

Tanner: Why would you agree to that?

Y/N: It was that or play bingo with the senior citizens. I made the same mistake as you did. Well Tanner I'm off now, but if there is a sort of  food made from bull try it.

Tanner: Will do. Sounds like you have some sort of vendetta.

Y/N: You could say that but as I said I'm off.

Ending the call Y/N suddenly gets a message from Ruby saying that lunch is reading. Going back to the house he notices no one was there.

Y/N: Where is everybody?

Ruby: I don't know but I did get hungry so I decided to make soup. Then when I told them for some reason they said they needed to go.

Y/N: Why the suddenly want to make food? You showed no interest.

Ruby: You made breakfast so I thought that maybe I should try again.

Y/N: (thoughts) Again? Wait...they suddenly all left, Ruby can be clumsy...oh no. Surely it can't be bad right? Right?