Ch 15 Staying At Ruby's House

Weeks passed and slowly the physical therapy alongside Y/N's aura allowed him to more or less walk without the cane.

Y/N walks in the room after his session only
to see Silver packing up.

Y/N: Now why is Silver packing?

Silver: You don't remember? Guess you got hurt harder than we thought.

Tanner: Really Silver. You know that it is the time where students have break for a week.

Silver: How can you forget the time we had during our first year of Beacon that we never finished?

Y/N has a surge of memories. He shudders at the thoughts as he remembers that talk of his with Ozpin.

Y/N: I would prefer to have those repressed.

Silver: Well it's Tanner's turn.

Tanner: What!

Y/N: Remember our agreement? Each year has one of us make sure Silver stays alive, and I already did it once before.

Tanner: It can't be that bad right?

Silver: Y/N and I did some things that would have us hated by Faunus. Great food though. Don't worry it's mostly normal.

Y/N: Good luck.

Silver: By the way never play bingo with old people.

Tanner: Why?

Silver: They take that game really seriously. An old man was this close to catching these hands.

Tanner: You're over exaggerating.

Silver: I will prove it. Let's go to a nursing home right now!

Tanner: And how?

Silver: Simple really. We find an old person with memory loss in there and say that we're family.

While Tanner was left to now prepare for his unexpected trip Y/N enter into Team RWBY's room. Ruby seeing Y/N tackles him in a hug. Y/N's leg despite hurting accepted it anyways.

Yang: What are you doing here?

Y/N: It's currently Tanner's turn to take care of Silver so nothing. Where are the others?

Ruby: Weiss and Blake are both visiting their families.

Yang: Speaking of families you should invite Y/N.

Ruby: He can meet our dad and oh my gosh maybe Uncle Qrow might come!

Y/N: Sure. It had to happen sometime.

Yang: Ruby, go to his room. I need to talk to your boyfriend for a moment.

Ruby: Okay. Bye Y/N.

Y/N: See you in a few minutes.

Yang: (waits until Ruby leaves) Okay.

Y/N: Is this the talk? I was wondering why it took a month.

Yang: Cut me some slack, I forgot. Not like it helps that Ruby has been extra clingy to you.

Y/N: Very well.

Yang: Look I'm sure you know the drill. If you hurt my sister in any way I will find you and no doctor will be able to bring you back to life.