PACT|FIVE

🍑

"YOU CAN STILL BE THE RIPEST, JUICIEST PEACH IN THE WORLD, AND THERE'S STILL GOING TO BE SOMEBODY WHO HATES PEACHES!"

"please lift your shirt please." the nurse said, then grabbed a blue bottle. "this is gel, it'll feel cold but it'll pass." she squeezed the blue gel on annie's stomach, making annie shiver but hayley held her hand.

"that is cold." annie giggled.

"and there, there is your baby." annie looked at the monitor, and she spotted the baby right away. not like rachel did, she saw the baby. "would you like to hear the heartbeat?" annie nodded, excitedly.

she started crying when she heard it. so strong. "oh my god." annie cried, she hasn't cried happy tears in so long. "hi baby."

next was emily. emily's parents were there and so was johnny. "oh gosh that's cold." emily giggled, as the blue gel was being moved around her lower stomach.

"and there's the baby." the two smiled, holding each other's hands. "and there, is the heartbeat."

"oh my gosh." emily smiled, then her parents came closer, and heard and saw the heart beating. "that's our baby." emily said, then gave johnny a kiss.

kenzie's turn came next. her parents in the room. the other two girls had their hands being held, but she didn't. "i'm scared." kenzie said, before the nurse came. "my baby can be dead. there may not be a heartbeat. there may be something wrong-" but greg held her hand to shut her up.

"everything will be fine." greg said, then waved at melissa to come by kenzie's side too. and she did, holding her other hand.

"hello, i am nurse pena." the nurse came, and asked kenzie a few questions, then came time for the sonogram. "ok, and there is your baby, oh, two." mackenzie's parents and her eyes widened.

"two? like as in two fetuses?" kenzie said, her eyes widening.

"yes, ok and here are their heartbeats." both so strong, then the nurse left and the doctor came in, to confirm the babies were healthy.

"how was it?" emily and annie asked as kenzie came out, her face still showing shock, which made annie and emily worry.

"i-i'm having twins." kenzie stuttered, making the other girls' eyes widen.

"so, the best thing is that you three try your best to stay in school. if it gets too hard with your pact being known, best thing is to talk with your parents, together, about online schooling. but the best thing to do if you do online school, is to treat it like normal school. wake up normally, and get ready. meet up at a coffee shop or even a library." their therapist told them, and they decided to do it. the online shit was terrible already, so they decided to just, do online school. they felt it was best for them.