PACT|FIFTEEN

🎸

"LIFE IS A DISEASE

"LIFE IS A DISEASE. THE ONLY CURE IS IS ROCK N ROLL!"

mackenzie grabbed her clothes off of her bed, then put them on. she put on a long sleeve, torso hugging black shirt with a deep v-neck. she paired it with a pair of high waisted skinny jeans and combat boots. "mackenzie, where is ivana's luvie?" maddie asked, coming in with ivana who was crying. "isn't it in the living room?" mackenzie asked, as she picked up ivana from maddie's arms.

"i checked." maddie said.

"go check under the coffee table. maybe maliboo knocked it off?" maddie went to go look, and mackenzie saw the time. 7:23 am. she was gonna be late now if she didn't make it to school in the next 10 minutes.

"you're gonna be late!" melissa exclaimed, passing by mackenzie's room.

"maddie is looking for her luvie-"

"it's the third time this week you will be late kenz. go to school, go. we can handle it." melissa practically pushed her own daughter out, making mackenzie sigh and get to school. she barley made it to class after parking in a teacher's spot.

"some hilly billy parked in my spot." her teacher groaned as he came in, "anyway, good morning class. please take out last night's homework and a pencil."

mackenzie reached in her backpack, dropping a few things out. "here let me help." lucas said, but picked up her hand breast pump. "what's that?"

mackenzie giggled, putting it in her backpack. "that's my pump." he was still confused, "for breast milk." she chuckled, seeing his cheeks turn red—being embarrassed.

"ok class, open up your packets to lesson 7!"

mackenzie came home, opening the door tiredly. she heard talking as she took off her shoes. she walked over to the living room and saw the unexpected. "hey honey, emily, johnny, and maddie dropped by."

mackenzie didn't speak, until she wondered about her babies. "where are they? where are my babies?" mackenzie asked, more like demanded.

"they're right here." melissa said, and mackenzie saw johnny holding ivana and johnny's sister, maddie, was holding jordan.

"give me them please, it's time for their feeding." mackenzie said, taking away jordan first.

"i already fed them." melissa said, which got mackenzie's blood boiling.

"mom, i told you this. you have to follow my schedule. they're my babies and it's my rules. you know i feed them when i come home!" mackenzie said, frustrated. school, lying constantly, and no one even follows her schedule for the babies.

"take a seat mackenzie." melissa demanded, pushing mackenzie to sit down, right by emily.

mackenzie moved further away, as she looked at her baby boy. "you know, ivana looks almost exactly like lauren when she was a baby. but her eyes look exactly like john's."

mackenzie kept her eyes on jordan, but constantly peaked over at ivana, wanting to snatch her away. but she didn't, and she kept her cool. "mom, i need to take the twins on their walk now." mackenzie said, standing up with jordan, then handing him to her mom. "i'll be right back." she walked away before her mom could say anything.

she came back with their stroller. she put jordan in first, then went over to johnny for ivana. she took her, and put her in too. "how about emily and johnny go with you? me and maddie here can talk more." mackenzie then realized emily and johnny's baby was there too, just in her car seat.

mackenzie just rolled her eyes, and put her shoes on, not wanting to talk any longer. she grabbed the diaper bag and then she grabbed a water and headed out. "hey kenzie."

"what do you guys want?" mackenzie groaned, as they walked with her. their baby was on emily's chest.

"i-" but johnny got cut off by emily.

"johnny, hold on a sec. let me talk to her." emily said, then ran back up to kenzie, johnny waiting behind. "he wants to know if they're his babies." emily told mackenzie, "they look exactly like him, maybe with your nose-" mackenzie rolled her eyes, "besides that-"

"emily." mackenzie stopped her, "you and i both know theyre his. but you and i also know you don't want them to be his. you may say you want them for johnny, but you'd much rather want them to not be in his life. am i correct?" emily was silent. "go over and tell him they're not his and we both get what we want." mackenzie knew what emily would do once emily started walking back to johnny.

"so?" johnny asked, anxiously.

"no, they're not." emily said, making johnny sighed, giving up. "let's just go home ok?"