PACT|TWENTY FIVE

🏉

"MY MOM SAID, HONEY ONE DAY YOU HAVE TO SETTLE DOWN AND MARRY A RICH MAN

"MY MOM SAID, HONEY ONE DAY YOU HAVE TO SETTLE DOWN AND MARRY A RICH MAN. I SAID MOM, I AM A RICH MAN!"

the brunette took out the vape pen from her lips, letting the smoke out. "yo! julianna!" her friend yelled, walking towards her with two bottles of booze.

julianna smirked, putting down the vape. she was laying on her couch, in her penthouse. "babe!" she called, her husband came from the kitchen. he was blazing rich and bought her anything she wanted. "get me some ice cream please."

"of course baby." he went to the freezer and grabbed her her favorite chocolate chip ice cream.

"still dating this oldie?" her friends laughed, as her husband came with her ice cream.

"i'm 35." her husband, leo, defended, handing annie her ice cream.

"anyway," her friend, tyler, said. "look at this hot guy i just started talking to. i need some dick-"

"julianna!" annie looked up, and saw her 13 year old step daughter, "can i talk to you?"

annie nodded, getting up. "what happened?" annie asked, as they both got into her step daughter's room.

her stepdaughter, ella, held up her underwear, which was stained from blood. "i don't know what to do!"

annie went to the restroom, and grabbed a pad, "here, put this on. you'll be fine. if you get any cramps, i'll give you some Ibuprofen. i'll go buy some more for you tomorrow, ok?"

"thanks julianna. you're a lifesaver." annie kisses her forehead, then went back to the living room.

"babe, your phone's been going off." leo said, handing her her phone. "who's mack?"

annies eyes widened. she looked,

mack attack🏉
accept    decline

"hello?" annie accepted the call, "mackenzie?"

"hey." annie smiled at the voice. she knew it was mackenzie, but her voice was just a bit more mature. "hey annie, how are you?"

"i'm great." annie replied, "what's with the sudden call? anything happen?"

"well, we haven't talked in a while. plus, emily and johnny came into my life again." annie was stunned. she thought all of them would never see each other again.

"woah, really?" annie asked, stunned. "how'd that happen?"

"long story. but, maybe we can meet up? i'm stressing right now and it's been a while since we've seen each other." kenzie asked.

"um," annie hesitated, "ok, sure. i'm free wednesday. where do you live?"

"stanford. you?" mackenzie asked.

"new york." annie replied.

"woah, there's no way you can get a plane ticket in two days." mackenzie said, "reschedule?"

"no, it's fine. i have a way." annie replied, then they hung up.

"julianna! your bozo husband doesn't have any tequila!" tyler scoffed, looking through the wine cellar.

"you're in the wine cellar. it's in the alcohol cabinet doof." leo laughed, his british accent making annies heart melt.

annie day on leo's lap, "i'm gonna need to borrow your jet on wednesday." annie said, running her finger down his jaw.

"of course. where you going?" leo asked.

"stanford california. meeting an old friend." annie said. "i'll ask ella if she wants to go."

"she's been cooped up in the penthouse all week, she'd want to." leo reassured, then tyler came back with a bottle of tequila.

"so? how's school?" annie asked ella, as they began to take off. she took a champagne from the flight attendant, then turned back to ella.

"good, but can i tell you something?" annie nodded, placing down her champagne glass, "it's kinda hard to say but, i think i might like girls too."

annie paused for a second, "ok. any girls in particular?" annie asked.

ella smiled widely, "this girl named ally. she's in my math class."

"do you only like girls or-"

"i like guys too, i think. honestly, i don't. know." ella explained.

"it's fine to not know. now tell me more." annie gushed, then they talked the whole flight.

annie stepped off the plane, "woah, it's hot." ella commented.

annie looked around, and saw mackenzie getting out of her car. mackenzie was shocked. annie ran down to her, hugging her immediately, "hey anns."

"hey mack."