PACT|SIXTEEN

☕️

"DONT TALK TO ME BEFORE I MEDITATE!"

mackenzie zipped up ivana's onesie. "look at you. you're ready for spring!" she cheered, finishing zipping up ivana in her bunny onesie. "we're gonna go to church, and then aunt ida's picnic."

"jordan is ready." maddie said, coming in with jordan, who wasn't ready. his hat was messy and his onesie was backwards.

"give me him." mackenzie laughed, then maddie took ivana and placed her in her swing.

mackenzie fixed up jordan and then maddie came up with their car seats. "i'll go grab some snacks." maddie said, then ran out. mackenzie put the twins into their car seats, then maddie came in. "got the snacks and diaper bag packed."

"hurry up girls." melissa said, then they carried the twins to the family car. maddie sat in the very back while mackenzie was between the twins.

"why didn't we just go in separate cars?" maddie asked, being squished in the back with all the twins' things and easter things.

"it's only a ten minute drive." melissa said, turning on the radio.

"yeah, and then a 45 minute drive to aunt ida's." maddie said, then she went on her phone. because of traffic, they arrived a few minutes later.

"i swear that better johnson just got her nose done." melissa snarled as they walked back to the car. maddie and mackenzie were each carrying one of the twins. "there she is-"

"hi!" betty johnson. rich and snarky as hell. her husband is 22 years older and she has 4 children. they act like a picture perfect family.

"betty!" melissa faked the peppiness, as she gave betty a hug.

"oh? you had twins melissa? i didn't know you could do that at your age." betty commented, her voice still peppy and cheerful.

they all kept a fake smile, "no, these are mine." mackenzie said.

betty went quiet for a second, "oh, wow. melissa you're teaching your daughters how to be whores just like you?" melissa almost punched her.

"and how was casey's abortion? you always said you were pro life didn't you?" maddie snarled.

"well, bye. grandma." betty snarled, obviously enraged with maddie but she then walked away to her rolls royce.