PACT|FORTY

💋

"PACT; A FORMAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN INDIVIDUALS OR PARTIES

"PACT; A FORMAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN INDIVIDUALS OR PARTIES." 

the date was a mess. johnny and mackenzie realized something. their relationship felt so forced. in an odd way. over the years they knew it did feel forced. theh tried so hard to be the perfect couple and parents to their children—they ended up failing at both. yes they did get married, but divorced three years later

annie and hayden's relationship didn't last as long. they realized they didn't have the same future goals. annie wanted to travel more, with her daughter. while hayden wanted to stay by his kids and settle down. that was never in annie's plan. annie and lola ended up traveling europe for years.

now emily, you may have thought of her as a villain but she wasn't. sure she wasn't the best but hers and johnny's relationship was toxic. both were responsible. she ended up having triplets with her boyfriend, and they live across town from johnny and their daughter.

Years later

mackenzie dragged her finger along the wooden table. she inhaled the smell of the old books on the shelves and the hint of the librarian's perfume. suddenly the silence was interrupted when she heard the loud and heavy door open and saw who came in.

a familiar brunette, now with darker and curled hair, stepped inside. she wore a beautiful long beige summer dress and matching gold heels. "annie?" the girl—no, woman turned and a smile appeared. they ran towards each other and hugged. mackenzie's old friend smelled like a flower field. it was refreshing and light.

"i go by julianna now, or again." julianna said, as they both pulled apart. julianna began to admire the beautiful woman that stood before her. mackenzie wore a long dark navy blue dress with black louis and her hair was in a low bun. "damn, you look rich." julianna complimented.

mackenzie laughed, "thank you. becoming a neuro surgeon payed off." she laughed, then they heard the loud door open again. this time they didn't recognize the person, well until the woman showed her face. "emily? wow."

emily, the girl who used to have platinum blonde hair, now had a beautiful light brown, with a hint of red, colored hair. she wore a red halter top with a pair of black skinny jeans. "oh my god." emily slowly approached them as they did the same.

suddenly, all three immediately hugged, smiling.

"wait, so you're telling me you did the thing everyone dreams of? you literally travelled all of europe-"

"and asia, and australia." julianna said, interrupting emily before taking a swig of whatever was in emily's flask.

"woah, lucky!" emily said, as they all laughed and smiled. "i had two failed marriages, four kids in the past ten years."

"damn." julianna and mackenzie said, laughing.

mackenzie took a sip from emily's flask, then handed it back to her, "i had one failed marriage, three kids, and haven't had sex in seven months. best that."

"ha, watch." julianna said, sitting up and patting mackenzie's leg, "the only orgasms i've had in the past three years were from my little friend, my vibrator, because i've had to share my bed with my daughter, meaning no sex for me." they all laughed, then heard the party again.

"we should probably join them again." mackenzie said, realizing the flask was empty.

"we'll see them for the twentieth anniversary." julianna said, then sprung up once she realized something, "us three ladies, are single." annie said, the other two just looked at each other confused. "hey, we can start dating together!"

"look julianna you're a babe but i'm not that into wome-"

"no no no," julianna interrupted emily, "like start finding guys together. we're mothers, it's hard but we need to get out there." the other two still weren't convinced, "emily when was the last time you had sex."

"last night." she said confidently.

"and was it with someone else and not yourself?" emily didn't reply, "exactly. and when was the last time either of you went on a date?" they both stayed quiet. "mackenzie?"

mackenzie sighed, "i haven't gone on a date since-"

"please don't say since the di-"

"since the divorce." julianna let out a loud groan. "fine. we need men. mostly because i'm horny all the time but my fucking kids go to three different schools, ones vegan, ones pescatarian, and one is gluten-free and dairy free! i have to wake up at 4 am every fucking day, get the kids ready, and we barley make it out the door by 6. i have to drop the first one off at the public school, then another at the magnet school, then the youngest off at a private school! and i have work until nine pm and then have to make a late dinner for the kids because the nanny never does, and that's making three separate meals because they don't just have special diets, they are picky. then i'm in bed by 2 am, and wake up back at four." mackenzie huffed, finishing her ramble.

"oh honey, you need help." julianna said, rubbing mackenzie's shoulder, "thank god i had one kid geez."

"okay, we need men." emily gave in. "oh shit, we're doing it again." julianna and mackenzie looked at her confused, until they realized it.

"another pact." they all groaned, falling back onto the old couch.

"eh well, it didn't turn out so bad last time." annie said.

"did you not just hear how i spend my day?" mackenzie scoffed, "but i love those fucking annoying brats more than anything."

"same." emily and julianna said in unison.

"alright. let's do this, again." mackenzie said, putting her hand in.

"to finding men." emily put her hand in.

"and no more kids. seriously." julianna said, and they all agreed, "let's do this!" they all stacked their hands on each other, then laughed and hugged each other. it ended how it started, with a pact.

a/n hehe it's been months i'm SORRY but i forgot to publish this chapter (that i thought i published months ago) so i ended up revising it a bit. no sequels sorry because i love this ending. muah, love y'all sm! sorry if y'all wanted jenzie to end up together. i always had the idea of the three girls being together in the end!