PACT|THIRTEEN

👛

"TAKE THE RISK OR LOSE THE CHANCE!"

mackenzie ziegler placed her twins into their car seats. "are you sure we're ok to leave?" she asked the doctor.

"yes, you're perfectly fine and the twins' tests were perfect." doctor leroy said, then greg arrived the twins in their car seats as maddie pushed mackenzie out of the hospital, and melissa carried the bags.

kenz.frances

 liked by bitchyanns, maddiezieg, and 1,555 otherskenz

kenz.frances coming home today ❤️

maddiezieg they're so perfect
  kenz.frances ikr!!

lina.lia is that their dad?
  kenz.frances no that's my stepdad

load comments

mackenzie was talking with her cousin who's a professor, and decided to go back to school. not online anymore. especially since the new news at school is martha lindsor got mud dumped on her by her sister and she farted once it hit her head.

"you don't have to go to school for another 6 weeks." melissa said, as mackenzie fed her twins.

"i know mom, i'm just sad i gotta leave them." mackenzie replied, staring at her son's eyes. they were green, a dark but beautiful green with a slight bit of brown. just like his sister's. "it's been four days now and i can't imagine leaving them."

melissa sighed, kneeling by kenzie. "i know. i wouldn't leave your side until you were 2 months old. when i'd use the bathroom, i'd put you in a seater. i would barley eat. but then your dad took me to dinner and, i just missed you the whole time."